Best bases for toys with suction cups?

poundland

Have a look at Twisted Beast. They make large toys and sell suction cups for the smaller and their (very) big toys. I don't know if they would work on a standard vac u lock fitting but as cups go they are a good size and a decent hold for the toys they fit.

18 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

And, if you're just looking for a surface to attach to then any flat and smooth area. Tiles, laminates or polished wood floors. Mirrors work but beware of any glass surface that it is secure and solid.

Yeah, but it's the keeping it secure / stationary (e.g the surface needs to be heavy or fixed) and having good support for positions with your body. For example, a wall is tricky because you can't put your feet behind the wall... Being able to draw pictures would help 😉

I tend to fix suction cups to a floor for a riding position. Vertical fixings are always tricky although I have seen some inventive positioning using drawer fronts so the user can move the drawer back and forwards to create the right motion. You are right that what ever you fix to needs to be heavy and stable. If you have any weights or home gym equipment you can row yourself to a good place. Otherwise start saving for a fuck machine 😉

There are some pretty good benches you can look at too that are made for fixing toys to that afford a more comfortable position. Sometimes you have to get a bit creative with the space you have.