Make a locked boy cum, he ll fall in love with you

IntoBBvisitor

This daddy who fucked me at his hotel like a month ago is in town. I came accross his profile on Grindr and immediately texted him. No answer. 

After some hours I texted Patrick, my new faggot friend who got to suck the daddy, too. He didn t know the guy was back. We started jocking about which one of us will service this daddy big cock first.

The next day he replied "still locked, slut?"

I quickly answered yes, which was true and he asked if I could come over. Of course, I said. 

Same hotel, different floor. 

He invited me in his room without much words. He was wearing an elegant suit and ordered me to get naked as soon as he closed the door.

He was like inspecting me, touched my chest, my stomach, made me spread my legs a little bit more. He touched my hole with his fingers and I was finding the whole situation very hot when he said : "you should work out some more". Without giving me the time to answer he ordered me to get on the bed and lay on my back.

He opened my legs a bit and started fingering my pussy. His fingers would go from my pussy to my mouth for me to make them wet. He was asking me questions : why the cage ? How long without cumming ? Do you want to be a girl ? Aren t you ashamed ? ... Without sometimes even waiting for an answer. I couldn t answer anyway as he was making me go crazy, out of breath. It was so good ! He kept telling me to keep my hands away, threatening me to stop if I wouldnt. I ended putting my hands under my back, totally at his mercy, panting like a girl, almost convulsing in pleasure. He was touching my cage sometimes, playing with my nub. I almost fainted once or twice it was so unexpected and so intense. And suddenly it happened !!!

- Wwwooooh ! Look at this ! - he said laughing

Before i looked i felt like I was peeing, and I saw I was like squirting, very liquid. He rubbed me some more wetting his hand and then bringing it to my mouth saying lick it, taste it, dont make a mess. That s when cum started to come out of the cage! I was blind! Ashamed, relieved, surprised, dizzy, all at once. Relieved but yet asking for more, wanting more, needing more. He kept taking the cum with his fingers and putting it into my mouth. I remember wanting to kiss him, to be held against him, I was in love with him, it was so good.

- That was good, boy. You re a good boy. Get on the floor now.

I couldn t move, I was out of breath, on another level, gone.

- On the floor now ! 

He yelled breaking my transe and I slowly went out of the bed to the floor, on my knees, still shaking. He had unziped his trousers and was standing next to me his erected fat cock pointing towards me. I gave him the blow job you give to the man you re in love with, nice, slow, deep, massaging the dick with your throat, kissing thr tip, licking, its length.

He told me I should keep my cage on from now on, always, and that he wanted me to train more, to get a fatter ass. I was mumbling yes any time I could.

He fucked my ass. Then my mouth. Then my ass again. God he is good ! Everytime I ve had the occasion I tried to get closer to him, against his chest, into his arms. I wanted him to hold me. But we were not on the same mindset. He was just fucking. I even tried to kiss him twice but he avoided me. The second time he dit it by pulling my hair, coming out of my pussy and pushing his dick deep in my throat to cum.

He told me again I was a good boy. From the bathroom he told me to keep the cage, he likes it. I said I would, that I almost wear it everyday anyway. He insisted he wanted me to pump more iron. You need more ass and thighs. I said I would.

- count me in if you want to hang out another time, i said

- sounds nice. We will. But don t expect me to make you cum anymore. That was a one shot, he smiled. - hope you liked it.

- I did and it will always be the way you want it to be. You re in charge.

• Like 3