Lunch Dump

bottombunk

I've been hooking up recently with a hot dl guy during my lunch break. Late thirties, nine inch cock, muscular Italian stud. He's working at the dump near my house, and coming over when he finishes at 3pm. I work from home so it's convenient. 

There's something so hot about a straight dl guy that just want to be serviced. He comes over in his dirty boots and gear, and I immediately drop to my knees and take his dick out to worship. He smells musky and manly, his dick already rock hard. I grab his muscled thighs as I try to deep throat him. I really want to show him how fags suck better dick than women. 

No kissing. Minimal touching from his end. Meanwhile I kiss his body, lifting up his neon work shirt to reveal his dark haired abs and pecs. He never touches my dick, or even rims my hole. I've learned to prelube myself since he just wants to slide it in. 

Taking every inch of his cock feels impossible at first, but the second I hit some poppers, he slides in like he's always belonged. Juicy raw cock in my hole, I'm in heaven. I ride him sometimes on the couch or on the bed. Sometimes doggy or standing. Never missionary because he's too straight for that. 

He ends up usually breeding me within a few minutes. While I love to get pounded, knowing that he has to be home for his wife, I do my best to serve him with speed and efficiency. He pulls up his pants and maybe chats a little with me. But then he's out the door before his wife suspects.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

Fuck, he sounds like a real bull of a man. Nothin hotter than servicing a sweaty dude fresh from manual labor.  Enjoy his sweat, and sperm. He just sees you as a piece of meat to be used for his pleasure. Never refuse him anything. Try to persuade him to sit on your face - he'll love your tong deep in his asshole. II think you need to drink his piss too. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1