Trip to Denver

bottomdad123

I recently was able to go on a business trip to Denver.  I flew out a day before my co-worker so I could be ass up in my hotel, taking loads.  I packed my blindfold, poppers, harness, lube. I was ready for my business trip.  Its been a while since I have been able to do this.  I was excited.

I got to the hotel early evening. Got prepared and was ass up waiting in my room.  Dark, blindfolded, pre-lubed in a jock!  I love that scene as I wait for my first guy to come and breed me.   First up was  27 year old.  I was ready for his cock.  I heard the click of the door, I could feel my heart race as I could hear his pants drop to the floor.  He came up behind me as I was ass up on the edge of the bed and entered me.  I told him to just push it in, I can take a cock without too much of an issue.  He started pumping into to me, mid fuck he tells me he has never been with a guy.  WOW, I was his first.   I told him to fuck my ass like he wanted to fuck and he started pounding me.  Pretty soon he started breathing heavy and plowed his load into my hole.   I asked him how it was, his first guy he fucked,  he said "incredible".   I thought so too.  Load one in!

Next up was a guy who was staying in the hotel. He was just "feet away".  He was hispanic, wanted to fuck me with a condom, I said NO thanks, I only take it raw.  A while later he got back to me and said yes, he would breed me.  He was there in just a few minutes, he wanted a dark room, me blindfolded, total anon. He was rough,  he liked to jackhammer fuck.  It was not that comfortable, when he would slip out I felt like he was going to rip me open trying to get back in.  He kept it up and finally deposited his load in me.  Thats #2

A guy hit me up and said he was coming.  I gave him the room number, he then stopped responding.  I hate that, I usually want them to be very close, give an ETA before I give out the room number.  I don't know why I didn't do that. It's un-nerving wondering if they are going to show or not.

Next up was a 23 year old who wanted to get a blow job.  I said yes, why not.   He wasn't far away and before I knew it he was at my hotel door.  I really wanted to get fucked, but I'll suck a guy off if thats what he wants.   So I start sucking him,  he seems a little nervous.  I ask him if he wants to fuck me. He says yes....  I get up on the edge of the bed on all fours, in he goes.  He fucks me,  lone behold, the guy who said he is coming shows up, bolts into the room.  We are both a little surprised.   The new guy is watching the 23 year old fucking me, strips down and starts rimming the guy fucking me.   The 23 year old is moaning and loving it.   He does this for a while as the guy fucks me.

Pretty soon the new guy asks to switch places.   He enters me and plows my ass.   The 23 year old standing there watching me get fucked and bred.  Does not take long and the guy dumps his load in my hole. #4 in my ass.   He then tells me that he has to go because he has to get back to his girlfriend...... he cleans up and heads out the door.

The 23 year old gets back on my ass and pumps away.......  I ask him how he liked being rimmed.  He loved it he said, he says he is straight and rimming was fine but did not want anything to enter him.   Interesting, # 5 is now in my ass.   The 23 year old now gets dressed and leaves.

I then get a hit from #2, he is still hard and wants to come back for another turn.   So I get jack hammered again and another load from the guy staying at the hotel. Thats #6

Now I am tired but this guy hits me up and wants to come breed me,  his profile says bottom but he said he was in a top mood.  OK, come on, might as well take another load.  Its 2am but I am ass up to get fucked, why not.  He arrives,  I am ass up waiting with 6 loads in my hole.  He comes in, drops his pants, climbs on my cum filled ass and proceeds to pump another load into me.  #7 inside.  He then says he is going to go home, get his roommate and come back to breed me again...  (never did, got a message from him a day and 1/2 later that he fell asleep when he got home.) I still enjoyed him breeding me.

At 5:30am I get a ping from the guy staying in the hotel.  He wants to come breed me again.  I of course could not say no to another load in my hole.  In 5 minutes he is in my room jackhammering me again!!  Load #8 is in my hole.

Damn I need to get some sleep so I can work.

I love business trips where I can be ass up taking loads.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

The next night, a 27 year old wanted to come and breed me.  Dark room, anon, ass up on the edge of the bed, wearing my harness.  I love the click of the door as the guy comes in, the anticipation and he undresses, slides up behind me, starts rubbing his cock on my pre-lubed hole, wanting in!   Its so hot, I get so hooked on the thrill as he pushes his head into my hole and buries his hard cock deep in my hole.  I love getting fucked, taking a load from an anon guy. Feeling his tension build as he builds himself up to his climax. I love the feeling of his hot load flooding my hole and the cum dripping out as he pulls out.   He bred me, I loved it.   I fell asleep happy.

Early the next morning, a 23 year old college student who had hit me up two days before, but could not commit to breeding me hit me up.  He said he needed to shower, but I told him to just come without showering.  In 15 minutes I was ass up on the edge of my bed, heart pounding, waiting for him to enter my room and slide into my ass.  The load from the night before was still there, waiting for him to churn it up.   He was perfect, perfect form, just graduated from college and no questions asked wanted to drop his load in my hole.  Thats what I like.      He fucked me good and dumped his load in me.   He was standing there, still hard...  I slid down onto the floor, started sucking his hard cock.  I spun around, against the wall and he started fucking my face......   My head was against the wall, as he pounded that cock into the back of my throat. I loved every minute of it.  I am hoping on the next trip to Denver, next month, he gives it to me again!!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, bottomdad123 said:

I recently was able to go on a business trip to Denver.  I flew out a day before my co-worker so I could be ass up in my hotel, taking loads.  I packed my blindfold, poppers, harness, lube. I was ready for my business trip.  Its been a while since I have been able to do this.  I was excited.

I got to the hotel early evening. Got prepared and was ass up waiting in my room.  Dark, blindfolded, pre-lubed in a jock!  I love that scene as I wait for my first guy to come and breed me.   First up was  27 year old.  I was ready for his cock.  I heard the click of the door, I could feel my heart race as I could hear his pants drop to the floor.  He came up behind me as I was ass up on the edge of the bed and entered me.  I told him to just push it in, I can take a cock without too much of an issue.  He started pumping into to me, mid fuck he tells me he has never been with a guy.  WOW, I was his first.   I told him to fuck my ass like he wanted to fuck and he started pounding me.  Pretty soon he started breathing heavy and plowed his load into my hole.   I asked him how it was, his first guy he fucked,  he said "incredible".   I thought so too.  Load one in!

Next up was a guy who was staying in the hotel. He was just "feet away".  He was hispanic, wanted to fuck me with a condom, I said NO thanks, I only take it raw.  A while later he got back to me and said yes, he would breed me.  He was there in just a few minutes, he wanted a dark room, me blindfolded, total anon. He was rough,  he liked to jackhammer fuck.  It was not that comfortable, when he would slip out I felt like he was going to rip me open trying to get back in.  He kept it up and finally deposited his load in me.  Thats #2

A guy hit me up and said he was coming.  I gave him the room number, he then stopped responding.  I hate that, I usually want them to be very close, give an ETA before I give out the room number.  I don't know why I didn't do that. It's un-nerving wondering if they are going to show or not.

Next up was a 23 year old who wanted to get a blow job.  I said yes, why not.   He wasn't far away and before I knew it he was at my hotel door.  I really wanted to get fucked, but I'll suck a guy off if thats what he wants.   So I start sucking him,  he seems a little nervous.  I ask him if he wants to fuck me. He says yes....  I get up on the edge of the bed on all fours, in he goes.  He fucks me,  lone behold, the guy who said he is coming shows up, bolts into the room.  We are both a little surprised.   The new guy is watching the 23 year old fucking me, strips down and starts rimming the guy fucking me.   The 23 year old is moaning and loving it.   He does this for a while as the guy fucks me.

Pretty soon the new guy asks to switch places.   He enters me and plows my ass.   The 23 year old standing there watching me get fucked and bred.  Does not take long and the guy dumps his load in my hole. #4 in my ass.   He then tells me that he has to go because he has to get back to his girlfriend...... he cleans up and heads out the door.

The 23 year old gets back on my ass and pumps away.......  I ask him how he liked being rimmed.  He loved it he said, he says he is straight and rimming was fine but did not want anything to enter him.   Interesting, # 5 is now in my ass.   The 23 year old now gets dressed and leaves.

I then get a hit from #2, he is still hard and wants to come back for another turn.   So I get jack hammered again and another load from the guy staying at the hotel. Thats #6

Now I am tired but this guy hits me up and wants to come breed me,  his profile says bottom but he said he was in a top mood.  OK, come on, might as well take another load.  Its 2am but I am ass up to get fucked, why not.  He arrives,  I am ass up waiting with 6 loads in my hole.  He comes in, drops his pants, climbs on my cum filled ass and proceeds to pump another load into me.  #7 inside.  He then says he is going to go home, get his roommate and come back to breed me again...  (never did, got a message from him a day and 1/2 later that he fell asleep when he got home.) I still enjoyed him breeding me.

At 5:30am I get a ping from the guy staying in the hotel.  He wants to come breed me again.  I of course could not say no to another load in my hole.  In 5 minutes he is in my room jackhammering me again!!  Load #8 is in my hole.

Damn I need to get some sleep so I can work.

I love business trips where I can be ass up taking loads.

Edited by bottomdad123