theater basement

as1717

The other day I was feeling horny and wanted cock and cum in my hole in a bad way. I didn't have a lot of time so I decided to not go to the bathhouse. Instead I drove into Philly and went to the Adonis theater at lunchtime.

I planned ahead and brought a backpack for my clothes. I went in and headed for the basement. The basement is totally dark. The crowd can be old guys, middle aged, college kids from one of the nearby universities. Guys can be straight, gay, neg, poz, toxic, I didn't care, I wanted cock and cum.

So I got naked except a jock, got on all 4s, lubed my hole and put on a black blindfold so guys knew I would take any and all cocks. At times I was tempted to take off the blindfold but I left it on and I couldn't see a thing, only hear movement and feel cocks at my ass.

Over the next hour and a half I had 4 guys fuck me and I begged them for their seed. One asked, are you sure? (Which is sometimes a signal that they are poz and likely toxic).  And I said yes, I take all loads. They all came in me. I never saw any of them. Cum was running down my legs as I got dressed since I needed to leave.

When I got home I squatted over a mirror and watched the cum pour out of my ass. A huge puddle of it, which I then licked off the mirror and swallowed. It was a hot time and I am planning my next trip to get loaded again.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 10