I was stealthed

barebackbro

This week, I was at a sauna's nude night. I immediately fell for a very young, super-thin twink with a swinging cock. He saw I was getting hard and motioned to a room.

We were both vers and we agreed he'd fuck me first. To my surprise, he started to put on a condom. I kissed him, told him I was on prep and was regularly tested and that if he really wanted, he could fuck me without a condom. His eyes twinkled and he threw the condom in the bin, so I bent over on my knees and huffed some brand-new poppers. He was a decent fuck and I was pleased when I realised he was blowing.

I stood up, ready to breed his hole next - and saw him removing a condom! It was super-awkward and he left. 

Obviously, I checked the condom. I'd pre-lubed with some vaseline, but the condom was intact. He'd blown a big load in it. I fingered it in deep, so I guess I won in the end ...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

It's been a while, but this was a hot encounter. Almost 20 years ago, I was on vacation with my boyfriend in Goa, India. One day we took a trip to a nearby town where we decided to have a traditional massage.

We both got massages from young Indian men. We were both in the same room with only a cloth screen between us. My masseur massaged me a lot between my legs and my anus with his oiled fingers. Finally he climbed on top of me and shoved his hard cock in my ass. He went balls deep with one thrust. After a while of fucking, he released his sperm into me.

I kept focusing on being quiet so my boyfriend wouldn't hear what was going on, so I only realized at the end that he hadn't used a condom and he was seeding me.

This was not the only sexual encounter on that trip to India. I think Indian men liked a European young man with light skin and blond hair.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, BiRedhead said:

This doesn’t feel like stealthing.. 

II accidentally put my text in the wrong thread. But that trip to India a few years later i got stealthed.

I met a tall and handsome 50+ man in a bar who was on a business trip. He asked me to go with him to his hotel. In the hotel room, he immediately undressed me, leaving only my jockstraps on. First he wanted me to take a blowjob from him, then he licked my ass.

I was on my fours on the bed and after a while I felt his hard cock on my anus. I asked him to put on a condom. He kindly obeyed and then thrust into me. He fucked me from behind for at least half an hour. I was absolutely thrilled.

Finally he asked where I wanted him to empty his balls. I said come inside me. When he was done and pulled out of me I noticed that the condom was on the floor and his bare cock had seeded me. I was shocked and asked why he had taken off the condom.

He just said it felt so much better. And it would have been a waste of him to cum in a condom when you can cum into a young ass. I admitted to him that it felt good and let him cum my ass one more time before going home.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, finndude said:

II accidentally put my text in the wrong thread. But that trip to India a few years later i got stealthed.

I met a tall and handsome 50+ man in a bar who was on a business trip. He asked me to go with him to his hotel. In the hotel room, he immediately undressed me, leaving only my jockstraps on. First he wanted me to take a blowjob from him, then he licked my ass.

I was on my fours on the bed and after a while I felt his hard cock on my anus. I asked him to put on a condom. He kindly obeyed and then thrust into me. He fucked me from behind for at least half an hour. I was absolutely thrilled.

Finally he asked where I wanted him to empty his balls. I said come inside me. When he was done and pulled out of me I noticed that the condom was on the floor and his bare cock had seeded me. I was shocked and asked why he had taken off the condom.

He just said it felt so much better. And it would have been a waste of him to cum in a condom when you can cum into a young ass. I admitted to him that it felt good and let him cum my ass one more time before going home.

Sorry I’m new and didn’t use the quote button. Meant the original post. My apologies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, finndude said:

My masseur massaged me a lot between my legs and my anus with his oiled fingers. Finally he climbed on top of me and shoved his hard cock in my ass.

Almost everytime I go to have a spa & massage, I get the masseur to fuck my ass. 

12 hours ago, Beardedtrucker said:

I’m a big fan of stealth fun.. never heard of it being done that was round though! Lol

I was condom-stealthed once. I knew immediately, cause I could feel the latex. I made him stop & left. I was very specific about latex allergy. That was a miserable night.

25 minutes ago, Cvmh0le said:

I was condom-stealthed once. I knew immediately, cause I could feel the latex. I made him stop & left. I was very specific about latex allergy. That was a miserable night.

I can imagine. There’s some strange folk about 

8 hours ago, Cvmh0le said:

You have my sympathy. I'm still shocked I didn't notice, but I was drunk and the amyl was new and strong ...

1 hour ago, barebackbro said:

You have my sympathy. I'm still shocked I didn't notice, but I was drunk and the amyl was new and strong ...

One reason I don't drink much anymore!