A bit of cheating during Xmas

Sharp-edge

So there was a guy whom  I found hot. He was someone from my training (around 40yo, a handsome man). We were kinda close. I got excited with his class. Actually, it's not exactly a class he works in a particular department of the hospital and  I was "given a patient" to  present his case. But his case was really complex (and  incurable as it seems) an because it's holidays I had lots of free time so I spent some of it with that team. I did some shifts and it was really interesting. It happened that 3-4 shifts were with him. We ended up in his office talking, he asked  me what specialty I'm interested in and he talked about his and his job. I don't know how  that  crucial  step   was  taken (maybe a mix of Christmas cheerfulness, being it night, a bit of horniness?) but it was taken. He complained of being tired and I just started to massaged him he didn't quite  resist. He blushed though in the beginning but he liked it. The following day he brought me a chocolate (which was cute; he had heard me telling that I really like a particular type of chocolate). I told my bf that, he didn't get mad. He said that we're almost 10years together and if it could happen only once as a kind of "Christmas gift" he would be cool with that.

Three days later we didn't do anything similar (we were not on our own). But on the next shft we ended up again with me massaging him. He's a married guy with two kids. I  was very horny at the time but I was also a bit happy. I felt like I was making him feel nice and that feeling was returning back. I  ended  up touching him and  he blushed. He told me that he had never had that with a man and after a short laugh he said that he was too busy with anything and he needed sex. So anyways I sucked him, he came into my mouth (although he "warned" me that he's gettiing close). We haven't done anything after that (it happened the day before yesterday). I told my bf he is still not angry and we had  some nice sex. I still feel confused though if that was right despite my bf's approval. I'm not sure if one time was enough and I'm not sure if that was morally okay. I just relieved my horniness with a consenting adult, can't it be as simple as that in my mind?

• Like 1