Searching for fisters in Austin

kinkatx

I sort of got into fisting more than a decade ago; mostly because a little 5’3” 19 year old twink wanted to get fisted; I enjoyed playing with his tight little hole and his hands were small. Basically just curious, been there done that… done it many times occasionally since but just wasn’t really my thing. For him it remains an obsession/primary kink. Over the past year or so I’ve started to craving a good, deep fisting and keep working on how much I can take and for how long. 

A couple days ago I prioritized all my hookup profiles for fisting; got ready while I was working and kept searching for someone to come fist my ass. Found a lot of guys on various apps that were interested but absolutely nobody would commit to doing anything or just stopped responding; even guys that fisted me before were not responding. It was starting to get to me… here I was, totally cleaned out, hadn’t eaten all day, talked to more than a dozen FF tops I was down for and it was 11pm with nothing. I was finally like fuck it, I’m done for the night, this city is too fucking vanilla and I’m just gonna jerk off and get ready for bed. Do a couple things around the house; check Sniffies one more time and had a message from a guy nearby that says he’s down to fist me. He was here about 10 minutes later and fucking and fisting my ass. Not the most aggressive or experienced but it felt great anyway. 

The next morning, woke up at 8am for work… absolutely starving so ran out for some breakfast tacos, joined a short meeting at 9 and checked the apps. Almost immediately get a message from a 21 year old, skinny boy that’s said he’s down to fist my ass. 

I’m thinking to myself, am I still prepared since I literally just ate for the first time jn 30ish hours? Popped an Imodium, lubed up a long narrow toy and confirmed! He showed up in a Dominos uniform and worked quickly , I think he was on his way to work and punched my ass deep with his fist for about 20 min. 

Towards the end of my work day another twink (23, 6’0”, 160lbs) hits me up on Grindr. Everything about him just screams soft, gentle, nature loving, vegan, outdoorsy, vanilla, sweet country boy visiting the big city but he’s one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen. I really doubted he was into anything kinky. Conversion starts off slow, but about 10 lines later he says “You looking to get fisted?”. He was here 30 minutes later and holy shit could this tall, skinny country boy fist some ass! I was face down, ass up and he was literally sitting on one side of my back basically pinning me down and relentlessly punching deeper and deeper until he was well bottomed out against my splenic flexure and kept thrusting against it while I was literally trying to crawl away from his assault.

He’s in town for a couple weeks; hopefully get to be his hand puppet a few more times! 

Getting frustrated and impatient with people on the apps was dumb. I put myself out there, stated my intentions and really just needed to be patient. 

• Piggy 1