In my garage

Friend came over to do some repair work on snow blower,  was fresh out of the shower had on shorts sweatshirt.  He adjusted the carburetor and showed me where to do it.  I'm bent over the snow blower and feel his hand rubbing my ass.  Turned around and he said I've got a problem,  his jeans dropped to the floor nice hung cock popped out and I went to town sucking it till he pushed me away and said bend over,  he ate and fingered my ass then pushed his cock in started fucked slow and finally got all the way in and moaned.  few minutes later his moans got louder and he exploded deep inside my ass what seemed like minutes.   He left it in and got hard again I could feel warm cum dripping down my balls and leg and tasted some it was so good he started fucking me again and 10 or so minutes later came again.  He pulled out and stuck 2 or 3 fingers in my ass and said suck it  while he's fucking my ass with his fingers. I did what I was told and it tasted so so good I could not get enough.  If you ever need an adjustment don't hesitate to call .  Pulled his fingers out of my probably gaping ass and left.    All of the cum I could push out I ate off a desk top that was close by.    He called later on and said thanks its been months since I shot a load and your ass is so nice I've been wanting to play with it and fuck you bad, now I know where I can go to relieve myself.   He was laughing and said later.  I should have had him take before and after pictures.   I have to say I like it when a MAN takes what he wants pushes his hands in my pants and goes for cock, balls,  or my tight hole.....................

I've got a regular who meets me in my garage. Gorgeous ginger, long thick cock, big loads, always tastes good.  He's also the guy who gives me facials at the park 😉

1 hour ago, analbart said:

Friend came over to do some repair work on snow blower,  was fresh out of the shower had on shorts sweatshirt.  He adjusted the carburetor and showed me where to do it.  I'm bent over the snow blower and feel his hand rubbing my ass.  Turned around and he said I've got a problem,  his jeans dropped to the floor nice hung cock popped out and I went to town sucking it till he pushed me away and said bend over,  he ate and fingered my ass then pushed his cock in started fucked slow and finally got all the way in and moaned.  few minutes later his moans got louder and he exploded deep inside my ass what seemed like minutes.   He left it in and got hard again I could feel warm cum dripping down my balls and leg and tasted some it was so good he started fucking me again and 10 or so minutes later came again.  He pulled out and stuck 2 or 3 fingers in my ass and said suck it  while he's fucking my ass with his fingers. I did what I was told and it tasted so so good I could not get enough.  If you ever need an adjustment don't hesitate to call .  Pulled his fingers out of my probably gaping ass and left.    All of the cum I could push out I ate off a desk top that was close by.    He called later on and said thanks its been months since I shot a load and your ass is so nice I've been wanting to play with it and fuck you bad, now I know where I can go to relieve myself.   He was laughing and said later.  I should have had him take before and after pictures.   I have to say I like it when a MAN takes what he wants pushes his hands in my pants and goes for cock, balls,  or my tight hole.....................

That's hot...  I would love to have a friend like that!