I beg to be fucked raw and loved it.

I met him on Craigslist. I hadn't had sex with a guy in over three years. Being bi and married just didn't leave much time for fucking around with guys. In addition, I am a bit picky. I like total top guys who take control and for some reason those who had a place and could deal with my hectic schedule were hard to come by. I also like verbally aggressive guys who get into sexually dominating other guys. For some reason the more verbal and demanding a guy is, the more I want to open up to him. I will write more about how I learned this later.

I had been cruising Craigslist and various websites for a while with some success but as is the nature of on-line stuff there was a lot of talk and no action. I worked through the haystack of flakes and guys where there was no connection or chemistry, but eventually focused on a guy where we shared a decent level of email and IM chat so there was a virtual attraction. We met for coffee. I was sitting across from a tall, handsome, masculine black guy who was in decent shape but not a gym rat. There was chemistry. It's funny how online I can quickly get to hot nasty talk but in person I got very shy. We both seemed to sense that we'd much rather meet in private and it was time to take the next step.

He knew what interested me, so he jumped right in. He instructed me to show up at his place and walk in the door and do as I was instructed. I said I would. I went to his apartment. The door was open and I walked in. Sitting on a small table in his entry hall was a mesh jock, a blindfold and a note. The note told me to strip, put the jock on, walk into the next room and put the blindfold on and wait for his further instructions. He ended the note by saying "By doing so you are submitting to me and agree to be my bitch." I was a bit unnerved and thought we might talk a bit first. Not too much but enough to get cozy and for me to get the lay of the land, so to speak, but ultimately I was more turned on by his instructions than to fret about the possible ramifications of what might transpire between us, so I put my nervousness aside. I suppose I was also turned on by the clear message that my cock was secondary, that his cock was the one that mattered.

I did as instructed and slipped the jock over my raging hard on, walked into the next room, put on the blind fold on and waited. Soon enough I heard him enter the room whereupon he instructed me to bend over and spread my cheeks so he could check out my manpussy. I thought "Shit, he is just gonna ram it in? What am I in for?" but did as instructed. His hands caressed my ass and he worked his way down to my hole, teasing me with his meaty fingers, at the same time his other big hand grabbed my cock. Not surprisingly I jumped.

"Yeah, pussy boy, your hole is nice and tight. I can tell you like your hole worked. Your cock jumped when I touched you. As of this moment you are my hole. Your cock is not important here. You will only feel pleasure servicing my cock, you got that slut?" "Yes" I replied, my voice shaking. "How do you feel doing this for a man? Standing there with your ass out, your cock hard and doing as you are told?" "Excited, scared, horny and willing to do whatever you want" was my answer, all true statements. He told I was a slut and that he was going to use my hole, that he was gonna show me how to service a real man. "You are going to be my pussy boy. You got that?" "Yes," I replied, perhaps weakly, but affirmatively nonetheless.

He gave me the following rules. First I was not to touch my cock, second, his cock was the only cock I could touch, third, that I was not to beat off when sucking him or when he was fucking me. Fourth, that I would cum only if "You cum as a consequence of my cock slamming your prostate while fucking your, or if I tell you too do it or if I make you do it. Understand?" "Yes" I replied. This guy knew what I wanted. The whole time he was giving me these instructions he was working his fingers around my hole, teasing me, pushing in and pulling out, prepping me for the main event. Not surprisingly I was having a hard time concentrating. "You like me giving your hole attention, don't you pussy?" "Yes." "Good. Now I am going to show you what a man does with a pussy like you."

I hear him drop to his knees behind me and felt his breath on my ass. He massaged my checks and spread them. First I felt his moist breath, then I felt his wet tongue on my ass lips. I gasped, quivering as he licked around my hole. "Faggot likes this, I can tell." he said, then he dove in, pushing his tongue into me. Again I gasped and moaned, relaxing as the pleasure flowed through my body. I felt myself open up as my whole being focused on the sensation of his manly tongue flicking my hole, stimulating the nerves and making my head spin. The pleasure was intense and gave myself up to him to do as he wished. I would have liked to stroke my cock as I did when fantasizing about getting rimmed, but but his instructions forbade as much, so I complied with his rule. I remember at one point I stumbled and he pulled me back to him. That simple action was an undeniable reinforcement that I was his. I felt myself giving myself ever more to him and his demands.

He pulled away from me as I straightened-up. I didn't want the pleasure to stop, but clearly did not have any say in the matter. He stood-up and turned me around. His cock brushed my stomach, leaving a smear of pre-cum across my pleasure trail. He then pushed down on my shoulders. His intention was clear. I went down on my knees and opened my mouth, prepared to pleasure his manhood. He placed his hands behind my head, and guided me onto his cock. He immediately filled my mouth, so I struggled to accommodate his thick, long cock. His pre-cum was plentiful and sweet. I was hungry for the opportunity to pleasure him. I swirled my tongue around his cock head. I heard him moan and my cock swelled even more. I struggled to open my throat further, determined to take him down to the root. This guy deserved the very best: both orally and, I presumed, anally. The sensation of his hard plump cock drove me wild. I gave my all to my efforts, desperate to take him down my throat, even if I gagged. He chuckled at my efforts, but urged me on "Wow, you are an eager boy, aren't you cock sucker? Go ahead, pleasure me." I moaned in affirmation and kept at it. I was slobbering all over his cock, pushing every further down on him. I was consumed by the need to fully satisfy him. I was gratified by his encouragements as his rod slid further and further down my throat.

His cock was big. He told me it was eight and one-half inches, and I believed him. I don't know why, but I am generally turned-on by the thought of pleasuring a top with a cock visibly bigger than my six inches. Something trips my 'slut' button, and this was no exception. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. I tried to get him back in, but he pulled away. I felt the mattress depress as he sat down, and I crawled over to where I thought he was located. "Not even close cock sucker, over here" he said. Following his voice I made my way over to him, found my way to his crotch, and took his cock with my mouth. I licked his shaft and balls up and down. Naturally he got harder and harder, and I would swear to this day that his cock began throbbing. "You know what the difference between you licking my hole and me licking yours?" "No" I answered. "For me it is preparing the pussy I am going to fuck. For you it is licking a man's ass because you are a pussy boy who will do whatever it takes to get fucked." I got his message, found his hole and rimmed him for all I was worth. I had never done it, I thought I would gag but he was clean and while the thought of my tongue on a man's ass kind was not something I would have willingly done, I enjoyed being pushed into doing something I had never done. Somehow he knew me better than I knew myself.

"Get back to sucking my cock slut" he ordered. I obeyed. He told me that I would only get fucked if I could make my lips touch his pubes. I cringed at the prospect because I was not adept at deep-throating, but still was desperate to do it. I eagerly tried to take him down my throat, gagging and pulling off to compose myself. I was failing. At one point he said I needed his help and placing his hand on the back of my head, he pushed me down on his cock. I could feel him completely fill my throat. I felt like I was suffocating. I tried to relax, with had only limited success. I made horrible gagging sounds. My body convulsed trying to reject his cock, but he wouldn't let up. He pulled my head back a bit and then pushed me down again, repeating this ordeal over and over. My gag reflex never lightened up. He started to yell at me, called me a bitch and tell me that I wasn't worth fucking. I got upset, I wanted it. I really did I cried in the brief pauses he allowed me for breathing. "Prove it" he said and I would go back on his cock with the same result. I lost my erection. I was worn out, feeling I had taken on more than I could swallow. The thought of not getting fucked by his cock made me panic. He wouldn't let-up on his demand.

"Bitch, deep throat my cock or you will be sorry" he hissed. I pleaded that I didn't think I could. He just sat there and said over and over again that if I wanted him to fuck me I would deep throat his cock. He had me there, I did. I had given into him by showing up and putting the jock on and entering his place. He reminded me of this. I started to get more upset that I had put myself into a bad situation, but also upset that I wouldn't get to feel more of his cock in me and that as a pussy boy I failed. I went back on to his cock with the same results, gagging and convulsing. He pushed my head down onto him and magically I felt the scratch of his pubes on my lips, I was gagging and convulsing but I held myself there - well he held me there. I felt his cock spasam in my throat, I found myself opening up to him and I quelled my panic, relaxed and let my mouth and throat feel him in his entirety. I had done it! I had deepthroated my first cock. He pulled me up and as I gasped for air he said I had done it. Instantly my cock got hard again, he must of seen my excitement because he said "Ah, I see your little cock is hard. Guess you know your pussy is next" sliding his cock out of my throat.

Pulling me to my feet, I instinctively reached for his cock. I don't know why. He didn't instruct me to grab him. I think I wanted to be anchored by his cock. Remember, I was still blindfolded, and I was definitely reassured by the strength of his manhood. He chuckled and began to to walk away with me in tow, stumbling, perhaps, but definitely in tow. He guided me through a doorway, down a hall and to the foot of a bed. There he positioned me on my back laying on the bed and spread my legs. "Tell me what you want pussy." "Fuck me, please" I replied. "How pussy?" "However you want. My hole is yours." In saying that I suspected I was giving myself up to a rough and potentially humiliating fucking. I heard him squirt lube and open a condom. More lube, this time applied to my ass crack. He lifted up my legs, the head of his cock nudging my hole. Reaching down, I found him and guided him to my hole where he held it there, massaging my ass lips with his head. "Please, please" I begged as he slowly entered. I gasped and cried out. It hurt big time. He pushed himself into me, fortunately holding still as my anal muscles adjusted to his length and his girth. The pain was so intense I was afraid I was torn open, but I did my damnedest to relax, trusting the pain would be temporary. I breathed deep and relaxed letting myself take him and focus all my attention on the way his cock was inside me and the sensations that were coming from it. He must have felt I was ready because he started moving in and out of me, slowly, with a soft rocking motion. The pain did indeed subside, only to be replaced by a wave of deep-rooted pleasure. A drop of pre-cum swelled out of my cock, soaking into my jock strap. I suspect his cock head had made contact with my prostate. My ass opening up to him, gripping and relaxing in rhythm to his thrusts. My cock was hard and straining at the mesh of the jock, I was utterly proud of how my body was responding to his attention. He smiled his pleasure, and asked how I felt. I moaned "Yes" "Yes" "Yes", unable to articulate any complex sentences. I lay my head back and felt my body come alive as I accommodated with his cock. I felt my nipples harden, almost as if electricity had shot into them. I felt my lips tingle and my hands crackle and my cock was spasming in rhythm to his inward thrusts. By this time my ankles were resting on his shoulder as he used his full weight to propel his thrusts. The bed creaked, the head board tapping against the wall.

I feel his breath on my lips as he kisses me deep, his tongue thrust down my throat - invading me. My ass had fully opened-up to him, his hairy belly massaging my cock we we rubbed-up against each other. He leaned back, fingering the tip of my cock, rubbing me up and down through my jock, anointing my cock head with my own pre-cum. "Yeah boy, this is like your clit. You've got my cock in you and your little cockclit is alive. I don't even have to stroke you like a real man. I can just touch you and you are squirming - squirting your juices." His touch and talk, coupled with his cock buried deep into my ass just threw me overboard. All I could do was to keep moaning "Yes, yes, yes" to everything he said. His cock rearranging my innards. His cock opening me up, pleasure radiating from my ass to all parts of my body: my cock, nipples, lips, ears - hell - my finger tips! I swear even my hair felt electrified as a consequence of his cocksmanship. He proven his point as to the pleasure I would feel from his cock.

"I want you to see this boy" and he took off my blindfold. My eyes adjusted to the dim light and I saw how his big black cock was buried in my hole and how hard I was from it. It was undeniable that I loved it and was turned on by our carnality. I saw how my body moved to match his strokes, that I had fully given myself up to him and his cock. I felt totally entered and used and I loved it. Waves of pleasure shot through me fully consumed me. My whole being was about our rutting. I could barely speak. I could not form coherent thoughts: I was purely reactive.

"What are you boy?" he asked me. "Uhh I don't know" I replied. "You are a pussy boy, say it!" "I am a pussy boy, Sir. A pussy boy." A smile was forming on my lips. "Tell me what makes you a pussy boy?" "Your cock, sir. [ugh]." (He punctuated my reply with thrusts into my hole, which made it difficult for me to speak. "Your cock is all that matters. [ugh] I love feeling your cock in me. My cock [ugh] doesn't matter. Your pleasure [ugh] is everything. I love pleasuring you [ugh] pleasuring your [ugh, Ugh] cock." Then I did something I swore I would never do, but I went with it and it is only afterwards that I realized how risky it was. Luckily I had screened him well so there was no issue, but that wasn't going through my mind at the time. I said "[ugh] Please take the condom off - breed me." "Are you sure boy?" he replied, perhaps a bit winded himself. "I want to feel you. I want your cum in my hole. Shoot in me, please!" He didn't say a word. He withdrew from my ass. I whimpered at the sense of emptiness. Shedding the condom, he lubed up his raw cock and pressed it against my hole. I found myself pushing into him, wanting him in me. "Hot damn, boy. You fuckin' slut." "Breed me" was my reply. He slid slowly into my ass. I moaned crazily. I suppose some would argue bareback doesn't feel all that different than safe sex, but you couldn't get me to agree with that view. In the heightened state of arousal I was experiencing, combined with the knowledge I had asked a man to cum in me, I felt fully complete.

He kept at it with the long slow strokes. I matched him, thrust by thrust. His pace accelerated as he began pounding away at me with deep, hard, maniacal, concentrated strokes. I was moaning and screaming and, perhaps, even scared, as he had me pinned my legs over his shoulders, my ass opened up fully, his arms over my shoulders pinning me into the right position to accommodate his thrusts. I lost had lost all control. My body spasmed and quivered. I couldn't match his thrusts, which meant I actually could focus on the reality of his cock penetrating my ass. He repeatedly called me his 'bitch', telling me he was going to breed my bitch hole. I was just able to keep repeating "Yes, yes, yes," over and over again. Then it happened: I felt something deep in my cock erupt: my balls twitched, tightened-up, and then I blew, while shouting "I'm cumming!" He continued with his anal assault, and as my cum hit his belly he said "Yeah man, I'm fucking the cum out of you bitch. You are a pussy, aren't you?" "Yes, yes, yes" was my answer. His motions became increasingly erratic. I could tell he was close. "Okay, boy, take my cum" he said and with that he slid all the way into my ass and held still, effectively pinning me down. I felt his cock shoot inside me. It sent shock waves up and down my body. I felt his cock quiver over and over again inside me as his cum warmly filled me. I felt so proud, so worthy of his load. I had done good and feeling him load me up was my reward.

He pulled out and his load followed, dripping out of me. I was still turned on. He saw my cock was still hard and told me to stroke it as his cum dripped out of me. In so doing, I felt like his total bitch. Getting myself off to the feeling of his load dripping out of me. But that was what I was. I stroked and came again. He watched me the whole time, when done he walked out of the room. I went to the shower cleaned up and left.

Later I had my freak-out about what I had done. Not getting fucked, but the getting fucked raw. Luckily he was clean as was I. When we talked about it we agreed it was a risky thing we had done, but now having done it, we agreed to do it again. Frankly, the thought of him breeding me over and over got me weak in the knees.

More was to happen. I grew to crave the sensation of barebacking with him. We spent about three years fucking like this before I moved away.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Wow, This is just about the same story for me except my Black Top man was not as dom. After the 1st time witch I was scared, now I meet him and he Fucks me Raw every time. I love the feel once he is inside and opens me up and is sliding in and out. He always shoots a load or two in me before I leave him. I beg him to Breed my Ass with his Hot Cum. Now I don't think I would want to wear a condom ever again, with anyone.

"You are a pussy, aren't you?" "Yes, yes, yes" was my answer. His motions became increasingly erratic. I could tell he was close. "Okay, boy, take my cum" he said and with that he slid all the way into my ass and held still, effectively pinning me down. I felt his cock shoot inside me. It sent shock waves up and down my body. I felt his cock quiver over and over again inside me as his cum warmly filled me. I felt so proud, so worthy of his load. I had done good and feeling him load me up was my reward."

Way to enjoy being a good bottom , congrats man!

• 4 months later...

Wow, I don't know how I missed this story until now, but am glad you wrote it. I love being fucked and bred by raw big black cocks. It's a pleasure and honor to take theirs loads in my white ass. Tell us more about your subsequent encounters with him.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest HornedBottom

There's nothing like a horse-hung black stud pounding you all night telling you how he's loosening up your cunt.

Edited by HornedBottom