Last load of the year

Oldercumslut

New Year’s Eve.   In local motel, hadn’t had much luck.  Sucked 2 guys off.    I enjoy anon, hooded, light out, etc.    got a contact off of Doublist.    Wanted it anon, with me bent over the bed already lubed up.  I used but plug with mix of silicone and water based lube, to make sure I was ready.

I heard the door close behind me and rustling of clothes.   Usually guys want me to suck them hard so I be got an idea how big they are, but not him.    I felt a hand on my ass and a finger checking to see if I was lubed.   Held my cheeks apart and I felt him against my ass and he just shoved in balls deep.  He had moved his hands to my hips holding me so Imcouldnt pull away.    After a second he started fucking, long steady strokes and after a bit he would pull all the way out and jam it back in again.   I was in heaven.  5-1- min maybe and he started jackrabbiting and then shoved it in as far as it would go and I could feel him twitching.   All,the time he hadn’t said a word.    He pulled out and I felt empty.  Heard the rustle of clothes and the door and he was gone.  Got no more action that night, and I’m not sure I could have taken any more.   Felt like one of the thickest I’ve ever taken.    He hasn’t responded to follow up emails though.    Glad I ended 2022 with a bang.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2