Move to Melbourne

Talurim

Moved to Melbourne first week of January and been enjoying a steady supply of cock and cum.

Last Monday:

Had a guy from Squirt come over and fucked me for half an hour before flooding me with his seed giving me my first load for the night. 

Within 1 week of arriving I had made a regular FB and just before the first guy came over, he messaged and said to let him know as soon as the guy leaves. He wanted to come over and fuck my seeded hole. and to put my butt plug in till he got here. I did as instructed and he turned up within 15 mins of the first guy leaving and after some making out slowly removed the butt plug and started pounding my full hole. To start with it was as normal and as I loosened up again I could feel my arse getting wetter and hear the slopping start. This pushed him over the edge and he flooded my arse with his seed and slid the plug back in.

About 30mins later on Grindr a cute South Asian guy messaged and wanted breed me. He was there in 15 mins and was inside me in no time. For him it was wet and sloppy and he shortly was exploding his seed in me.

3 loads within about 2hrs. Felt so good. Went to sleep with all the loads in me.

New goal to beat my best of 7 loads in 2hrs 🙂 Looking promising. Such a welcoming horny city!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1