ABS dilemmas

funpozbottom

I like fucking in bathhouses and bookstores, but I had a couple situations occur recently and was curious what other would do.

One situation was this:, I was getting fucked leaning over the back of a couch. The top had his hands wrapped around my hips, pulling me back onto his cock. It felt good, however, it's also made me need to pee. It wouldn't be a problem for me since I love piss play, however it's not always polite to do in a public place, so what's the best thing to do? Would you: 1. stop the fuck so you can use the restroom then come back and hope the top hasn't moved on to someone else.  2.  Tell the top he's going to make you piss and leave it up to him whether to stop or change positions, etc.  Or 3.  Keep quiet and when you cant hold it just piss on the couch and floor.

I think there are advantages / disadvantage to each option. I'm curious what other bottoms have done or would do in that situation. also curious what tops would want a bottom to do.

• Like 1

Given that it's a public place that others are using too, I would say #3 is a non-starter. Anyone with an ounce of consideration isn't going to piss on the floor, much less the furniture, that other people will be using (unless it's a watersports party, and even then, there are sometimes rules about where).

I'd say #2 is a better option assuming the top stops the action and lets you deal with nature's call. If he doesn't, I'd invoke #1 and tell him, point blank, I'd love to continue but if I don't go piss now I'm going to piss all over the floor  and you.

If he can't understand that he's not worth going back for more fucking.

• Like 2