Nomad cumslut travelling Central America spring 2023

ffWhole

Hi tops and versatiles...
I'll be travelling through Central America - in particular; Costa Rica then El Salvador, and last Mexico.... The plan is that I have no exact plan.
Don't know when and where I am in specific dates but if you are interested in loading up this expert ass with your cum, then hit me up via direct message and we can try to hook up.
I most likely will be staying in hostels - so hosting is NOT possible. If you would have a place or are able to host me, and have me as your guest for maybe one or more nights, I'm happy to give you my ass to fuck and fuck and fuck.
I like it hot and perverse and if you have more top friends all the better... let's organize a gang bang. I need to feel used as a cumslut and you can pimp me as well.
All bare of course and no questions asked.

Looking forward to a lot of private messages with whatever questions you might have for me.
Let's do this.

gallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpg.c79911003976ac5d1b92c9e207978773.jpg       pic3.jpg.c2cba4eb391b67160ef5a28748ad292b.jpg

gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.d1f832a71af2701de365aff50edf212d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

San Jose, Costa Rica arriving March 11th until 17th.
I want to visit the gay saunas: 

Sauna Oraculo

Club Hispalis

Other places ? Pls. comment.
I am an older bottom and love bare fucks.

Does anybody has good and recent information about the two saunas? Prefer older tops and hard sex.
Thanks.