Have any of you ever moved next to or closer to a ABS, Spa or Theater for the convience?

JezzabellaCD

On 2/4/2023 at 6:32 AM, TravelGuy1956 said:

About 45 years ago,  while living in Huntington WV,  I took an apt. on 4th ave.  The apt was on  the top (3rd) floor above an adult theater with a ABS right next door.  I was in my early 20's and I could pick up a trick anytime I wanted.  A few years later,  I moved to So. Cal. and lived just off the intersection of Garden Grove Blvd. and Beach Blvd.  there was a string of gay bars and ABS all within walking distance.  Again,  very convenient for a horny man in his 20's.  

I live about 5 minutes away from GG Blvd and the frat house is closed down and the ABS book store I used to frequent where the entrance was through a back alley isn't there anymore.  I used to take the booth where people sitting in there cars would see me sitting down. I would someone pull my shorts down and turn to myself towards there door lay back in my chair put my legs up to my chest and display my smooth 18-20 year old hole to any stranger that came in the door or who was sitting in there cars...

The book store right down the street romantics I became good buddys with the store clerks, so much so I can't really cruise there anymore because I don't want him to think any less of me and Garden of Eden off Harbar and GG Blvd, is hit or miss and seedy as hell... Whenever I go there after I sit down in the best booth in the back within about 5 minutes I have a man in front of me with his cock out... I've enjoyed myself there a few times but I've also seen alot of cops pull up and take people away so Im just super nervous about going there.. The clerk guy is hard to read...

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 9:32 AM, TravelGuy1956 said:

About 45 years ago,  while living in Huntington WV,  I took an apt. on 4th ave.  The apt was on  the top (3rd) floor above an adult theater with a ABS right next door.  I was in my early 20's and I could pick up a trick anytime I wanted.  A few years later,  I moved to So. Cal. and lived just off the intersection of Garden Grove Blvd. and Beach Blvd.  there was a string of gay bars and ABS all within walking distance.  Again,  very convenient for a horny man in his 20's.  

Never knew there was an adult theater on 4th.  I used to hit the ABS when I was at Marshall in the 90s.  Damn did I hit it!