Share your experiences?

Spunkinmyarse

We get so many posts on here talking about an intention to go to such-and-such a place, or a plan to attend this-or-that event… but very few subsequent posts describing what it was actually like.

Are guys too shy to share their experiences? Are is it just a question of can’t-be-bothered?

It’s a shame- coz shared info benefits us all. 

• Like 2

Besides my best interests. I haven't bothered, I always intended to check out Vault but never bothered.

Lots of things have prevented me such as the train strikes, delayed MPox vaccination (I need to chase up my second dose). Plus get general life getting in the way! At this rate I might turn out straight! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

We get so many posts on here talking about an intention to go to such-and-such a place, or a plan to attend this-or-that event… but very few subsequent posts describing what it was actually like.

Are guys too shy to share their experiences? Are is it just a question of can’t-be-bothered?

It’s a shame- coz shared info benefits us all. 

You should know by now most of guys on here are completely bull shitting with no intentions of going to xyz event. 

Mixed to be honest. I wouldn't know where to post it for events like Roast, Trough or Adonis!?

Should I create a post for each experience.

Also, some of then haven't been the best, but friends of ours loved it, so don't want to ruin it for others 🥲😅