Unplanned loads

Loveitraw

I hadn't planned to go out this weekend, the weather has been crappy and the only local sauna has closed its doors. I woke up at about midnight having been dozing watching crap repeats and berated myself for not taking myself to bed. Two things were apparent. First I was horny as fuck, second it was much warmer than I was expecting. I went to the door and looked out. Not only was nothing frozen like it has been the last few days but it was positively mild.

I did a quick freshen up threw on a jock, some jogging bottoms and a hoody grabbed my handy pocket lube and poppers and headed out.

As it was passed 1AM by now I didn't really expect much as I parked up and walked into my local cruising ground.  There was one youngish guy leaning against a wall rubbing himself through his trousers. I smiled at him as I walked by a little ways then leaned over the wall presenting myself and I hit my poppers.

In a few seconds he was behind me and playing with my cheeks, spreading them and finding I had already applied some lube he wasted no time sliding his cock into me. He grabbed my shoulders and quickly took a jackhammer pace. I pushed myself onto him as best I could bu mostly I held onto the wall and let him pound me. It was only a couple of minutes but he unloaded pressed right up against me making sure I took every drop of his sperm. I guess he was one of those guys who feels guilty right after they cum because he quickly covered up and hurried away not even giving me the chance to say thanks.

I stood up, rearranged myself and took a little walk. Headed into the trees and saw I had someone not far behind. I took the opportunity to pause and hit my poppers again. Sighing as I exhaled and thinking,"Bingo" as my follower came up behind me and started groping my arse. I moaned appreciatively and bent forward giving him better access. As he pulled my joggers down and ran his fingers over my hole he found me already wet and open.

"Nice" was all he said.

He took my hand and put it on his cock and I was glad I was preloaded because he had the fattest head on his dick I've ever experienced, his cock was average length with a full foreskin which I loved rolling back over that astonishing crown to really feel the goods. He pushed me back into position and I steadied myself against a tree while he lined up and shoved in.

I mean he went balls deep in one go leaving me breathless. Between the poppers and my already fucked hole it didn't hurt but I was panting like I was giving birth. He grabbed my hips and started moving.  He fucked me deep for a few strokes then ground into me as he held me down. His thickness moving inside me meant there was no way I could keep quiet and I was grunting and panting hard with each thrust he made. When he started picking up his pace I knew he was getting close and I begged him to load me up. And reader he delivered. I don't know if it was my hole throbbing from his hard fucking or his cock pulsing as he loaded me up but it felt amazing as he held himself inside me for a full minute before slowly pulling out.

This time I was rewarded with his cock in my mouth to clean the remaining spunk before he went on his way. I knelt there for a moment to collect myself before I returned to my car.

I didn't see anyone else as I walked back and there were no other parked vehicles as I drove away. Not every time has been successful but I am really glad I took the chance tonight.

I wonder if I should risk it again tomorrow?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

• 1 month later...