almost too young

Bottom Jim

I was messaged by this young guy on grindr. He was into older guys and could we fuck. I gave him address and in about 10 min he was there.

I was shocked at how young he looked. I asked if he had an id because he looked 16. He showed it to me and he was indeed 22. You have to be very careful as I do not play with anyone under 21.

we went in bedroom and got undressed He has thin but had a huge dick All he wanted to do was fuck. In no time he was in my ass pounding away. In about 10 min he picked up pace and I could hear him moan He then shot a huge load up my ass.

he said he had a girlfriend but she would not do anal. He also said he was afraid to go bare with her. He asked if he could come back sometime when the urge to fuck an an ass hit him

sure and hope he does

• Piggy 1

In Holland..... you can have sex with a 16 year old Boy/Girl but only if the Parents do fully agree on that. For example.... a 20 year boy falls in love with an 16 year old. In reality the 20 year old has to ask the 16 year old his parents permission. In reality that will almost never happen and they will just do there thing. But that is another matter.

And from 18 onward you do not have to have any consent from any parent to have sex with anyone.... even if this person is 75 years old.