Training

tighthole64

I recently started a new job, and had to go to a hotel in Orlando for it.  Random hotel fucks are one of my favorites, so of course I arrived early and cruised the aps!  Saw a guy on BBRTS who never in my wildest dreams woukd breed me, so didn't even attempt to message him.  During a break, I checked BBRTS again and he messaged me.  He was still online when I read his message, and replied I was on break for a little bit longer if he wanted to meet first.

He was a muscled stud with a good 8 inches. Mid 30s and best of all a ginger! Said he loved breeding big guys like me.  He immediately said he'd be right down.  We didn't have much time, and he said he had to piss and said I could help.  We rushed to the restroom where we went ti urinal and he said to pull his cock out.  Was quite simple as he was free balling. 

Once his cock was released by me, I made sure some of his piss got on my fingers, then I licked them.  He smiled and just said he loved piss pigs and I'd get more after training.  He gave me his room number, and made a beeline to his room as training ended.  He fed me his pisd and fucked the hell outta me.  He already had plans for later, but the next day my training didn't start until noon.  Got to the hotel early the next morning and had the most amazing sex.  After he dropped several loads in me, he plugged my ass, and said enjoy my training.  After sitting plugged in class, went back to his room for some more piss and cum!

• Piggy 4