Looking for a popper guide/trainer

SpongeBase

Hey, 

I have recently gotten back into poppers. I am kind of curious about having someone instruct me on my popper usage, be in control of what I watch while jerking, and generally tell me what to do. I have a partner, he doesn't know I like to get so slutty like this. 

I see popper training videos where guys are told what to do by someone else. I think that is kind of what I am envisioning. Does anyone know of anything like that available on the internet already or is someone here interested? I dont often get alone time or have space to myself, but when I do, I would like to try this out. 

Really into verbal, degradation, name calling, and being treated / talked to like a slut. You can read some of the stuff I have written to get a sense of what I like am into. 

Probably not able to action this very quickly, but if anyone has any tips/suggestions, let me know!  If you have any good popper training/bate videos that focus on sub/dom dynamics or anonymous sex, let me know. I have a few saved. I come back to this one often: [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/40485/anon-popper-trainer/