My last load

Pozcumdump72

My husband basically whored my ass to this guy on grinder. Was a lanky guy who wanted to fuck me without my husband there. He told me to message this guy when I got home from work, so I did. Guy came over a few minutes after I got home. Pinned me against a wall, made me undress, took me to my bed and pinned me down and slid his cock up my ass and fucked me till he shot a big load up my ass. He slid out and I had cum running down my legs. Per my husband’s request I kept the load in me. Had my jockstrap on when my husband got home a couple of hours later and he slid in my ass without lube and pounded my ass till he shot inside me. I immediately had to go in the bathroom and let out all the cum. There was at least a half cup of cum inside my ass. My husband got hard seeing all the cum that was inside me , took me back to the bedroom and pounded me again with both a big dildo in my ass along side with his cock. Husband unloaded another big load in me and had me sleep with another big load in me. The next morning he then pounded me again putting another heavy load in me and held his hand to my throat while unloading in me reminding me that my ass was his! I wasn’t allowed to cum. He made me go to work with a load in me, and when I got home from work he immediately pinned me against the kitchen counter and fucked another load in me and left me to go to the bedroom and stroke with a load in me, as I shot my load my spincter spasmed and all this cum cam shooting out of my ass all over my side of the bed. He then took a belt to my chest and back and verbally reminded me my ass wasn’t mine to give out to anyone, but was his to do as he pleases! He made me sleep in the jizz covered sheets on my side of the bed then the next day made me clean the sheets and put the fresh set of sheets on the bed. Told me to keep in mind what happened when I’m wanting to cheat on him! I was horned for days. For a few days afterwards he kept tying me up and taking multiple dildos and raping my ass with them along side with his own cock….treating my like a sex toy for his own pleasure. That went on for like a week. My ass was so sore after he repeatedly raped my ass with his cock and multiple dildos….wasnt allowed to cum till after a couple of weeks…..then on the 14th day had me tied up spread eagle fucking me with a couple of dildos in me at the same time and then whipping my on my chest and back calling me a whore and liar…then after a couple of hours he shot a last load in me without using lube and finally alowed me to cum a big heavy load all over myself and my side of the bed and made me sleep in my load and his own load all over the sheets for another week! It was so hot. Want to get unsolicited cock and cum pics texted to me reminding me what a cum whore I am! Big cocks with huge loads are welcome as long as you promise to get other jocks to anomomously text cum and cock pics and not say where my number is posted, just saying that you found my number on your gyms locker room wall, just make it seem it is posted on a gym wall at my local gym Leisure World in Bethalto or SIUE Edwardsville gym wall! Message me for my number if you’re interested and willing to do it like you found my cell phone at your son’s college gym when going on a campus tour. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1