[Toxic Twinks] Blog Status Update

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

I will no longer be adding to this blog. It's been almost a year since I started writing and I've loved the experience. I've learned and shared a lot by doing this, so I consider my goal met. I was going to carry out the blog until the end of the year, but there were numerous factors in my ending this early, the least of which was the fact that I have not had the time to put into writing detailed and meaningful entries. The time spent doing this takes away from actually having sex and spending time with Zach, and I have other personal hobbies that are desiring my attention as well.

I know many of you will be disappointed. I received a lot of email (over a hundred and counting) from fans over the last week in support of me and what I'm doing. I'm letting you know however, that I'm going to try something new so that all of you can still get your TOXICtwinks fix... twitter. I can still keep ya up to date on all the hot raw slutty action going on in my life without taking a ton of time for me. If you've followed me on here, please start following me at http://twitter.com/toxictwinks

6604046120611392664-4183293030924864?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.