Boy in the woods

inmyass262

Yesterday afternoon it was a beautiful sunny day not exactly warm, but a beautiful day nonetheless. I was crazy horny and had been thinking about cock all day. I needed to find some dick, so I fired up Sniffies and started looking at the cruisy park near my house. I saw a little bit of action going on there so I decided to drive down and walk the trail some hoping to get my ass fucked but if I strike out it still was a beautiful day to be outside.

I drove to the park, parked my car, and got out and headed for the trail. I have been walking maybe 15 minutes when I got to one of the very discreet cruising areas. I went off the trail to check out the spot and when I got there to my surprise, there was a boy sitting on a rock looking very sus.

I was really taken back because I never see boys his age when I’m out cruising. He was wearing running pants and a hoodie, but the hood was down and I could see he had beautiful, long, blonde hair that came to his shoulders. He probably weighed 110 pounds, and would fit every definition of twink.

As I walk towards him, he blurted out awkwardly “you looking“ which surprised the hell out of me, and I started looking around for a cop or a camera or something but there was nothing. I responded “yes I am“. Again, I was shocked because this is normally not how this kind of thing goes down. It was apparently obvious that cruising was brand new to him.

After I responded, again bluntly he asked “do you top” which gave me pause for a second but situations like this don’t come around often, so I was like “I sure do“ and it was easy to see that he was excited and nervous at the same time. I walked over to him and took one last look around and pulled my cock out over my waistband and shook it at him. He immediately dropped to his knees and started sucking my flaccid cock.

He was so beautiful and so eager that my cock swelled to rockhard in no time at all. My cock is pretty big and he was definitely struggling with it a little bit because he kept trying to deep throat it, but eventually he gave up on that. He stood up, pulled his pants and underwear down and leaned against a tree. He asked me if I had a condom to which I responded no. He paused for a second and said “are you clean?”. I wasn’t going to lie to the boy so I replied “I have no idea” and he responded “ummm, ok”.

I pulled out my little bottle of lube and dripped it on my dick. I also put some on my fingers because his pink hole was dry. I worked in two fingers which slipped in fairly easily and moved them in and out. He was moaning as I moved my fingers which got me pretty excited.

I noticed that his anus definitely had seen some action at some point, because in between the beautiful pink spokes of his hole there looked to be a scar from tearing I would assume. Nevertheless, it was a beautiful young hole.

I took my cock and rubbed it up and down his hole a few times and then eased it in with very little effort. As soon as I pushed my cock in all the way to the root I was surprised by how tight he felt. Being that my fingers slid in so easily, and it didn’t take a lot of effort to mount him he felt surprisingly tight.

I started off slow, but I was giving him every inch of my cock and he was moaning with each slow push. It literally was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen the way his pink hole gripped my penis on the out stroke. It was almost like he was prolapsing a little bit but it was fucking hot.

Just the way his anus was gripping my cock got me really excited so I held his hips tightly and really started to fuck this boy good. He was getting a little loud and because I was fucking him hard. You could hear the slapping sound kinda echoing in the woods and I got a little worried that someone might hear us. Fortunately, I was still thinking with my cock, so I ignored any worry I had. It didn’t take long and I was just about over the edge when he said “fuck me daddy, am I a good boy?“ and that was it for me. I started pumping multiple days worth of cum deep in this boys guts

After I could feel the pumping stop, I pulled out and spread his cheeks with my hands. I watched as huge drops of my thick seed, rolled out of his gaping ass, and landed inside his pants. he just leaned there catching his breath. I asked him if he wanted me to get him off and I offered that he could fuck my ass if he wanted to. He politely declined which being a bottom I totally understand where he was coming from. He told me it felt amazing and thanked me.

In my post nut clarity I asked him how old he was and he replied “don’t worry I’m legal“ and I left it at that. He pulled up his cummy pants and made a joke about how cold my jizz was against his skin and him and I walked out together back to the parking lot. He had a car so he couldn’t been too young. we both got in our cars and left.

I am a very dedicated Bottom and it’s so rare for me to top that it really was extremely exciting for me. 

• Like 14
  • Piggy 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck…that is so hot he took you raw and your load even though you told him you don’t know your status. Guessing he takes other guys raw too…love horny little fuckers like him and know quite a few guys who are like him. Know they should play safe but take the loads anyhow.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Fuck…that is so hot he took you raw and your load even though you told him you don’t know your status. Guessing he takes other guys raw too…love horny little fuckers like him and know quite a few guys who are like him. Know they should play safe but take the loads anyhow.

lol, ikr. I really thought I messed up the whole hookup but I wasn’t going to lie to the boy. I felt like I won the lottery when he agreed to take me raw.

• Piggy 1