Barebacking for the fun of it

.....it's well known gay men enjoy some form of anal play. Some like a little some like a lot and in the end (pun intended) we seek pleasure, escape, fantasy and orgasm. The late 70s early 80's, HIV put the fear into gay sex. Science has helped a long way since then and here we are in 2023, with HIV meds, PreP and the advent of better options for men AND women.

Barebacking use to be fun, [banned word], unsafe,  then [banned word] again,  then adventurous and now more safe than in previous decades. STIs are still an issue as well as their virulent counterparts, which in the later example, antibiotic therapy is not as effective. There is monkey pox ,then there is Covid-19.   

My point is, the roller coaster of diseases and the fear built into diseases are still as ever present in some shape or form, since we can imagine.  The take away is what level of fear/risk/adventure/ fun/ freedom are you willing to take . Being responsible is vital. Being fun has it's responsibilities, and if you are responsible enough, BB can be fun, liberating and exhilarating. 

Remember, It's not just you out there getting a nut, you do affect others. 

Writer's note......I enjoy BB because it's liberating, I hate condoms, I enjoy breeding and being bred. I take full responsibility with that risk. I take prep and get checked....so I say this to those worried about BBing....enjoy it... embrace the freedom it brings and choose your responsibility. In the end, something is gonna kill us,.so instead of living life in fear, live life and enjoy your body and the sensations it brings and the orgasm we are gifted with. You can BB on prep and enjoy it's benefits.