Weekly Outdoor Loads

I've connected with a top who just happens to be the first guy who ever fucked me bareback and cum in my ass.  He can't host and I can't host when he's available because my son lives with me now.  Since he loves outdoors as much as I, we've been meeting at a popular cruising parking area once a week on his way home from work.  I discreetly prep so my son doesn't catch on and I only wear sweat pants without underwear on my bottom half and a pair of untied shoes.  I still wear a shirt, sweater and maybe a jacket because it's winter, but it's my cock and ass that he's after.

I park in the shadows at the end of the parking area and as soon as he pulls in I get out of my truck, put down the tailgate, and when he's there with me I pull down my sweat pants for him. He likes to suck my cock for a while before turning me around to rim me.  This is when I pull one foot out of my sweats so I can spread my legs wide then bend over my truck tailgate.  After giving me a great rimming he steps up behind me, lubes up and pushes his cock into my eager hole.  I love getting fucked like this, pushed up against the tailgate so that I fully feel every thrust.  I love when I hear my top grunting and groaning as he unloads in me.  I also love when other guys watch and when that happens I stay in place in case the onlooker wants to fuck me.  I know that this is riskier than getting bred by my regular top but after getting fucked I'm so horny that I'm nuts and out of control.  Last Monday night it happened and as I hear my top driving off I getting a stranger's bare cock pushed into my cummy hole.  The funny thing is that I don't noice the cold even though I'm basically bare from the wast down.  I'm only aware of the cock in my ass.