Taken outdoors and bred

jock69

After my last encounter getting used blindfolded, I've started to form a mentor/sub type of relationship with him.  We still haven't met face to face outside of a sexual context, but we've been texting a lot, especially about my training to become a better faggot.  Our next encounter was to also be anonymous, but this time I wasn't told in advance what was going to happen.  I was to show up at his place again, strip, blindfold myself, and then await instructions.  But this time, he added that I should keep my shoes on.  I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I was about to find out.

This time, we met much later in the evening - 2am.  I showed up, stripped, kept my shoes on, blindfolded myself, and called out that I was ready. I heard footsteps, and was told to stand up and bend over, and a vibrating plug was inserted in my ass.  My mentor then led me to a car and buckled me in.  I nervously asked where we were going, but all he said was, "Trust me, faggot".  I admit that this complete surrender of power was an intensely erotic experience for me.  I was placing myself in an incredibly vulnerable position, giving up full control, with no clothing, cellphone, or wallet, and being driven in a car to who knows where.

After maybe 10-15 minutes, the car stopped, and he got me out of the car.  We got out of the car and walked a short distance.  It was pretty cold out, maybe 40 degrees, but I was so nervous and horny that I wasn't cold.  I was ordered down on my hands and knees, and told to "smile for the camera, faggot".  Then the plug was pulled out of my ass and replaced with cock.  I felt a building pressure in my prostate - the thrill of being naked outdoors, totally vulnerable and in a compromised position, combined with my mentor's cock slamming into my prostate was enough to send me over the edge and shoot hands free.  He laughed when I came, my hole spasming around his cock - "You even cum like a faggot."  He came in me pretty soon afterwards, and put the plug back in me to keep his cum inside me "so my fag body could absorb it".  He kissed me on the lips and told me I was a good faggot.

He put me back in the car and we drove back, still blindfolded.  After getting back to his garage, he bent me over, took the plug out of my ass, and felched his load out of my ass.  He then snowballed it into my mouth and we made out with his load before I swallowed it.  This made me hard again - the smell/taste of cum drives me wild even if I've already cum.  He just chuckled and sent me on my way.

Since then, we've chatted via text about about next steps in my training.  He definitely said I needed deep throat training (my gag reflex is pretty bad), and also talked about making me a free-use faggot.  We discussed other mutual interests, including power exchange and degradation - especially in the context of age difference.  Turns out we both really like the idea of a younger guy being 'corrupted' by older men.  We'd also work on multiple daily breedings (especially figuring out the logistics aspect, since I have roommates and can't host), watersports, and going to bathouses/cruising spots.  We also discussed a number of things I hadn't thought about but was intrigued by and would be willing to try, including impact play.  I'm very much looking forward to what he has planned for me. 

outside_plug.jpg

outside_plug2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

4 hours ago, opensource said:

This is such filthy fun! I am glad you have a great mentor to help you discover what you like and push boundaries.

Thanks!  Yes, I'm super thankful that we met, he's been such a positive influence 

• 2 weeks later...

That’s a good master, to feast on your juices after he injects it in you, and to share it so can ingest it too. Make sure you ask to suck his dick balls and taint clean after, my best bro does that on command.