[Toxic Twinks] A Weekend Away

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

A few weekends back, Zach and I decided to get away to visit a friend in another city and while there get loaded up by as many guys as we could. We were there for three nights and we had already pre-arranged that the first night we would be our friend's bottom bitches for him and any of his friends to use as they wanted. Our friend is also a barebacker and gets around the city a lot so we figured he could hook us up. The second night we wanted to hit up a bath house, since neither of us had been to one yet, and the last night we just left open to see what might come our way. We had been chatting with people online the week leading up to it so we had quite a few possibilities... too many to get to in such a short time we realized, so we just started telling guys to come out the bathhouse the night we were going to be there and find us.

The night before we left I was being a greedy bottom who didn't want to wait for the weekend, so Zach called up one of his friends who had been wanting to fuck me for several months now. I was warned that he was big and rough, but I figured it would be a good way to break me in for the weekend so I could take anything. Unfortunatley I wasn't as prepared physically as I was mentally that night and he ended up tearing up my hole pretty bad. The next day while at work I was in pain all day and couldn't even stand to go to the bathroom, so I held it off as long as possible. I was pissed at myself. We made the quick decision to go on with our weekend anyway, but if I wasn't able to bottom, then Zach would get to be the featured bottom all weekend, and possibly try to catch up to my numbers for the year... after all, he is supposed to be the bigger bottom than me! And of course I certainly don't mind watching him get fucked, and to watch him get gang banged by a bunch of strangers had been a fantasy for a long time.

As soon as we arrived at our destination, our friend wasted no time in getting us "comfortable" for the evening. Within the first hour he and his roommate had tagged Zach for two loads each. They both tried to venture a finger or two up and around my hole, but I winced in pain and they realized it wasn't worth pursuing any more. They were both disappointed since they had both fucked Zach before, but never me.

It was late at night when we got there, so they weren't able to round up many guys for the party. He did get about a half dozen guys to drop by, mostly on their way home from the bar. The only one that was really memorable was a hot latin guy with about a 10" cock. He also had a washboard set of abs and really perky dark nipples. He also had a great smile and even though he could look intimidating at first and was very aggressive top, he was very friendly, conversive, and gentle at the same time. As he was leaving he winced at me and said I was lucky to have such a "hot bitch." That I am.

Our friend added another load towards the end, and I finished off with a huge load of my own that I had been edging up all night. By that point Zach already had 13 loads in him. We finally went to bed about 4 AM. Later on I was awakened by Zach and our friend fucking in bed next to me. I sort of watched and made out with them as they were fucking, but as soon as they were done I fell back to sleep. Late in the morning our friend crawled back into bed with us to wake us up to a morning threeway, when he and I double fucked Zach and came at almost the exact same time. 16 loads.

To be continued...6604046120611392664-7852178986775086458?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.