Berlin in March

stef85hki

On 3/20/2023 at 9:04 PM, Aixactif said:

I have only visited Berlin 1 time, but Prinzknecht is right there too. There is also a sex shop on the corner that has some daytime action. If you can, go to Lab at least one night. 

Thanks. I will try to go to Lab, never been there but excited to go. Hopefully I can breed some asses there

Definitely go to Lab.oratory - check their website first to see what is on each night as they have a different theme or focus. - it requires a taxi or uber ride 

New Action is also good value and is in the district  so is in walking distance..

Lab should not be missed- Thursday (naked) is good for general breeding- other nights are often more fetish oriented. You can walk there from Ostbahnhof if you don’t want to take an Uber or a taxi.

I also enjoyed the Bull, which in the gay area- just a basic bar with a busy backroom open late into the night… can’t remember for sure, but I don’t think they charge an entrance fee

I've never been but look up "Coffe & Cream" (that spelling). It happens in Berlin and Amsterdam. 

I have a feeling things are on hold, but are about to happen again. The website isn't secure, but it's mentioned elsewhere. Guys on here in Germany are bound to be able to tell you more. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon