Parking Garage

as1717

So I'm talking to this 24-year-old on Grindr. And FYI I am in my sixties. Anyway he wants to meet up and fuck me raw. I said great but I couldn't host at the time so he said that's fine I like to do it out in public.

So I told him where there was a parking garage on the lower level it's not very busy so he met me there. Never even saw a picture of him beforehand and he was a tall black guy handsome. And I put my hands on the hood of my car dropped my pants and he came over takes out his cock splits on it and tries to enter me but it's not lubricated enough so I've bend down and suck it for a bit.

Then I stand up again hands on the hood and I point out that there's another car there they are watching and we both said we didn't care. So he starts fucking me rough and raw and before too long he cums in me. I suck his cock clean. After that he zips up and gets back in his car and leaves.

I talked to him later online to thank him and I said we'll have to do it again and next time in a state park or woods and he said absolutely. So so looking forward to it getting a little warmer.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

This made me smile as a daddy who swallows the load of a big dicked 24 yo two or three times a week. He leaves his blinds open hoping people walk by and look in.