First Bareback Load in a long time.

kdawg1082

Long time lurker here and recently been more of a bottom. Back in september I moved from NY to Fort Lauderdale Florida and started getting more into sex with men regularly. Originally I was not on PREP so always used condoms. This morning I was going for my normal morning bike ride and a grinder buddy hit me up that he was horny before work. We've met once before but it was only for oral sex. He didn't have alot of time so I arrived in my biking gear and stripped naked for him, he's strictly a top so I was ready to take his cock. We started to play and he slipped on a condom and worked his cock into my ass. Someway through the condom must have broken, he noticed and asked if I wanted to put another one on. I figured he was already fucking me bare so might as well continue. 

He continued to fuck me for like 10 more minutes bare before picking up the pace and pounding me deep before cumming deep inside my ass.

This would be my first bare load in my ass in many years. I then continued my bike ride with his cum in my hole and could feel it leaking out occasionally.

I guess with him now no more condoms in the future.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2