Vauxhall Travelodge

anonfemsubby

I'll be staying at Vauxhall Travelodge 3-6th April. I've never stayed there before and heard that you need a key to access the block of rooms if anyone can confirm.

I tried to book at st Giles and it was fully booked and I'm not sure where else is good to be a cumdump in London.

I'm gender fluid with a male body and cock who is only sexually attracted to other men. My pleasure is my pussy being used by anonymous men. I've lost count how many strangers have bred me. If interested in using me during my trip let me know here or on kik: anonfemsubby (pump and dump only)

IMG_20190205_200943_resize_35.jpg

Yes, they give you a keycard and when you get out of the lift at each floor there is a door that needs the keycard to get through it, once through you are in the corridor with all the rooms of that floor.     so getting someone into you room needs them to let in at the floor level lift door.  

• Upvote 1

I've stayed at Vauxhall Travelodge a few times and as others have reported you cannot get through the door to the rooms on each floor without a key card. I've had some very good meets there through Grindr especially late afternoon with guys passing by on way home from work. Unfortunately you can't do anon but have to meet the person outside and take them up to your room. It's a good place to bring people in to your room during the night as you don't have to pass reception to reach the lift.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I have had about 4 dufferent guys in Travelodge Vauxhall breeding my hole,have also been in the premier Inn Goodge St around corner from the Vault brought them back breeded my hole all night think the Premier Inn wouild have been the esiest to get them in.