[UK Sauna Slut] Torremolinos Day 1

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

After waking at 3am, travelling to the airport then flying 1200+miles due south, I landed at a very hot and sunny Malaga at about 1pm local time.

“What is your purpose of travel?” asked the Spanish border guard at Passport Control… “Pleasure”, I replied, somewhat amused at the prospect of this security guard being totally unaware of the level of slut he was about to let into his country. *”Enjoy your holiday” he said, “Oh, I will” was my reply as I took my passport off him and passed through security unhindered. *After collecting my suitcase, I emerged from the arrivals hall into paradise. *It was hot and humid, clear blue skies, and just what I was hoping for. *I booked into the hotel after a short transfer, and immediately went exploring to find the gay scene and bars.

I discovered most were closed, typical really as most of the gay bars in Spain don’t get going until mid night. However one bar, called Bar XS was unlocked as the man there was tidying up. *I asked him for some tips, and he spoke English. Nice guy called Burnie. *We chatted for about 20 mins, he told me the best places, and also offered me a Torremolinos Gay Map, which I accepted. *I said i’d be back later on as I’d read about Bar XS online before I departed the UK.

To kill the rest of the day I walked down to the beach via Calle San Miguel. *A nice street, lined with all the typical touristy gimmick shops you’d expect, together with some of the regular local shops too. Everything from internet cafes, bars, tapas, restaurants,*tobacconists, adult shops, clothing stores… it was a real bustling street. *Upon reaching the bottom and the sea, I*turned right and headed to Banana beach, which is one of the gay parts. *I found a bar called El Gato, which is a trendy kinda place. *I was sweating buckets in the heat, and asked the guy for a bottle of water. *Three euros. *We got chatting briefly and he also told me good places to check out. *He was not into the sleaze scene however, and pointed me to all the trendy places… nice bars, but I wanted sex clubs. *I finished my water, listening to a tune which I’d heard a little of back in the UK, but would come to be the holiday anthem, as it was so much more popular over there…Lady Gaga’s I’m On The Edge. At the same time checking out some of the hot eye candy walking past on the prom, wearing the tightest of swimwear.

Cute-Guy-11-300x225.jpgCute-Guy-2-300x225.jpg

Anyway, I returned to my room about 6pm, stopping for a meal on the way back, and then went to bed for a few hours, the travelling and early start were catching up on me, if i was to last the night, I needed rest.

I awoke about 9pm, showered, douched, and got my shit together, then headed out, making straight for Bar XS. I arrived to find I was the only one there, and another guy was working the bar. *We got chatting, he was English too… and he introduced himself as Andrew, the owner of the bar. *Turns out that originally he’s from the same place as me… York! *Small world! *We kinda hit it off straight away, and became good friends over the course of the week. *The place started filling up at about 11pm, and by 2-3am, there were people in the dark room upstairs. *I also met two other English guys in there, lads who were on holiday. *We became good friends too, even though they were heading back to the UK later in the week.

The beer flowed, the music was hard and the heat was making everyone horny. *At some point in the night, it was suggested that I lay on the bar, wearing only my jock, and guys take their turn with me… well, never one to by a shy guy. *I stripped off, and then this happened…

PIC_0003-150x150.jpg Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-4-150x150.jpg Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-71-150x150.jpg Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-9-150x150.jpg Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-34-150x150.jpg Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-37-150x150.jpg Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-44-150x150.jpg Bar-XS-150x150.jpg Cute-Guy-11-150x150.jpg Cute-Guy-2-150x150.jpg

There are loads more, and they’re available for viewing in the main photos page gallery. *I ended up in a bit of a drunken session with the two English lads, a spanish guy who was about 30 but looked 20, and a few other strangers. *Of course, as is always the way with me, it was totally bareback, not a single mention of condoms…

I was fucked on the bar, bent over stools, over tables, on the floor, and by the time the action died down, it was about 5 in the morning. *We kept drinking, me wearing only my jock strap. I left about 7am, having made a clear impact in my first day/night in Torremolinos. *I made my way back to the hotel room, cum leaking from my hole, and settled into bed. *Time to get some sleep ready for tomorrow….

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.