My First Bare Back Poz Load

It was a hot summer day in San Antonio Texas as I was feeling a need to ride cock. I placed an ad on doublelist as discrete white bottom with deep blue eyes, average weight and size. To my surprise several hot me answered the ad. One was a nice looking black and a little on the heavy side who live off Culebra Road. He sent a few photos as he had a nine-inch cock with a large mushroom head. That cock was very thick. We started talked and set up a time the next day to fuck. I was nervous because of how big he was. I ride a motorcycle and needed to be very carefully riding on Culebra Road because it was known for heavy traffic. I decided to wear pink pants and a see-through white shirt. I also wore jock Addicted undies. I made sure to pull the undies up so the big words "Addictict" could be seen through the white shirt. I straddled my motorcycle and thought it would be his cock soon that I would be riding as I drove to his apartment. A few cars honked their horns at me along the way. My guess is they could clearly see the "Addicted" jock strap undies through the see-through white shirt. A give away for a gay bottom. Once at his place, I got more nervous as I rang his door bell. He answered, and I was impressed how good looking he was. At that moment, I thought, I hope be blacks me good.

He mentioned how blue my eyes were and asked if I wanted to go up to his room. Of course, said yes, as my little 3 1/2-inch cock was already hard. I walked in front of him going up the stairs in his apartment as I made sure to show off my bubble ass and undies through the shirt. He mentioned that it was clear I was Addicted to cock as I walked up the stairs. Once in his room he French kissed me, He was a very large man who was stood about 6 feet 5 inches. He picked me up and I straddled my legs around his waist. I could feel his cock pressing against my ass as he straddled him and he continued to French kissme. He lifted me up even more and put me on his bed. I took all my clothes off to expose my jock undies as they had the ass opening. Ready for cock anytime. I started sucking his very big black cock and could not get it all the way in my mouth. The large mushroom head was soft with lots of precum. I could tell is was ready to enter my ass. I was worried it would not fit in my pink ass.

He asked me to get on all fours on his bed and put my ass on the air. It did not take me long as I was ready to be blacked. I asked him to put a condom on and I could see the disappointment on his face but I wanted to be safe. Once the condom as on, he pressed his mushroom head against my ass and began to go in. He was large and had to try several times as he added lots of lube. It was difficult, but once he got pass my ass rim it started to open up more. I reached back to make sure he still had the condom on. Wow, his cock was big but it was feeling so good once my hole was opened up. I started pushing back for him. I could pull some so that the tip of his cock was almost out of my ass and them I would push so I took the entire length of his cock was deep in me. OMG, I was now hooked on BBC. I was about to cum as I reached back to feel his cock as he continued to pump in me doggy style. I could not feel a condom, I thought maybe it was because he was so large and the condom was inside me with the other half of his cock. He continued to pump me good. All of a sudden, I could feel a warm gush flood in my ass. I could feel his cock throb and warmth was amazing. what a great feeling that I never felt before. He quickly pulled out and go dressed. He asked if I would be interested if he invited a friend over next time. I said of course. On my drive home I could feel the KY jell was running down my leg on my motorcycle. Once home, All I could think of was his Big Black Cock. Then I started thinking, did he bare back me? Was that cum running down my legs. I started to get mad, but them felt a crazy rush of excitement and I started thinking he may have bare backed me and flooded my ass with his seed. I got a big hard on thinking about cum in my ass for the first time and running down my legs on the way home. I reached to feel my ass hole and it was still wide open and lubed. What if he was HIV positive? I sent him an email as asked if he bare backed me. The next day, I got and message and he said my ass was so hot when I was on all fours that he could not resist barebacking me. He said, my ass was begging for cum ass I was riding his cock so he pulled off the condom and breeded me. He said he was not HIV positive but was Undetectable and wanted more. I was surprised and got such a hard on. He continued to invite me to his house for breeding over the next six weeks. Sometimes every day in a week. I could not get enough as big could was on my mind all the time. Even in my dreams. He started inviting his undetectable black friends over to breed me also. They started taking photos breeding me taking BBC or giving a BJ. I was surprised when I received a photo from a black man on grindr of me giving a BJ to one of his friends as he asked to fuck/breed me. What started as a surprise BBC bare back fuck turned me into being hooked and breeded often in San Antonio. Addicted to bending over for Breeding tops. I continue to get asked to bend over on grindr bare.

89b0538285618df91fe4765f947be3fb.jpeg.7ed15e0d9acfa57cb8846ac82c274cc0.jpeg

pic.jpg

pic-1.jpg