My best friend and his girlfriend part 3

This story is for entertainment purposes. This fictitious story is derived from my imagination. All characters are of legal age and all acts are consensual.

I just laid on the bed with what had just happened spinning in my mind. I had never done anything like this before, but it felt so natural and right. Than I began to think of what I had missed out on all these years. That’s when TJ told Cindy we should go to the shower and get cleaned up. She grabbed my hand and told me to come with here. She led me to the master bathroom. The walk in shower was huge. There was probably enough room for at least a half dozen people. She turned on the water and water shot out from the three sides and the top. We stepped in together and she started washing me. After I was clean, I returned the favor and washed her up good. Once we were clean, Cindy said we have one more thing to get cleaned. That’s when she pulled a tubular wand from its holder. She instructed me to lean forward with my hand’s against the shower wall. That’s when she inserted the tip of the wand into my ass and flooded my intestines with water. She told me to hold it all in and go sit on the toilet and empty myself. I had never had an enema before. Before today, the only thing I dad ever had in my ass was a tongue. I did as instructed and returned to the shower. I rinsed off and she made me do it again. She said I had to keep going until what I expelled twice was completely clear. I got in for a final rinse off after the second clear enema. Cindy said I should do it one more time, just to be sure, so I did. She told me since it was clean, I didn’t need to get out of the shower this time to empty myself. 

She had me stay leaning against the wall after she removed the wand. Than she said she was ready. I felt her hands on my legs behind my knees. I looked back and Cindy was on her knees with her head directly behind my ass with her mouth open wide. As I started pushing the water out, I covered her head with the water. Some of it went into her mouth. I found that so fucking hot. After I finished, I rinsed off. Than she had me get out and get dried off while she cleaned herself out. 

I went into the bedroom to find TJ playing with himself. When he saw me, he told me to get into bed and give him a hand. I got next to him and started playing with his huge cock. He told me I felt good than he grabbed my head and brought my head to his dick. He asked me to open my mouth wide than he put the tip of his cock in my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before and he barely fit. He slowly started humping my head while he held my head still. He was slowly get a little more in me. After some time he was filling my mouth with his monster cock. Although I only got part of him inside me, he told me I felt great and I was doing a great job. Cindy eventually came out of the bathroom and stood there watching us. Than she got on the bed and started sucking on my cock. We continue this for a while. Cindy finally got up and told me she would show me how it’s done. She laid on her back with her head off the end of the bed. TJ got up and stood over her. He gently pushed his cock into her mouth. I could see her throat bulge as he slid deeper into her throat. He managed to get most of his cock inside her. He fucked her throat a few more times than he told me to try. I laid on the bed like she did. As he pushed deeper into my mouth, I started to gag. He said I did a good job for being my first time. 

Than he had Cindy kneel on the end. He applied some lube to his fingers and greased the inside of her ass. Than he coated his dick with the lube and entered her. He went slow but managed to make his cock disappear inside her ass quickly. He gave her ass some time to adjust, than he started fucking her. He would almost pull completely out than thrust back in her all the way. After several thrusts, he pulled out of her and told me it was my turn. I was scared as hell, but I got into position and he inserted his lubed finger. After I relaxed a bit, he added a second finger. The pain was tremendous, but I wanted to please my friends. Cindy grabbed a bottle from the night stand and took the top off. She placed it under my nose and told me to inhale deeply through my nose. I did and a rush of heat flashed through my body. Than I felt TJ’s cock open up my ass. I can’t lie, it hurt like hell but Cindy kept the bottle under my nose the entire time. I inhaled every time the pain got too intense. The bottle definitely helped. 

I felt my ass adjusting to the massive pressure of his huge cock. Than TJ told me he was completely inside me. He didn’t move for a while. I don’t know what came over me, but I blurted out “fuck me like a bitch TJ.” Than he slowly started pumping his meat in and out of my virgin ass. It was such a strange sensation. Definitely a mixture of pleasure and pain. I would inhale through my nose when the pain overcame the pleasure. Than TJ handed Cindy his phone. She showed me the screen and it was a short clip of his entire dick sliding in and out of my ass. I was so turned on. My cock was hard and dripping . Cindy kept reaching between my legs and catching my cum with her finger and than she ate my cum. TJ said he was getting close and he grabbed my hips and frantically started pounding my ass. I felt his cock get thicker and than it felt his massive warm load flood my intestines. He unloaded deep inside of me and I felt so special. 

When TJ finally pulled himself out of my stretched hole, I heard his camera take a photo. He showed me the photo of my ass. It was just a big gapping hole with a little cum dripping out. Cindy quickly placed his cock in her mouth to suck what cum she could off it and sucking to get the last drop of his sperm from his piss hole. She was definitely an amazing nympho!

To be continued….

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1