Hey Guys Help please need advice on butt plug

tattmattpig

Hey guys 

I bought a butt plug the other days (one of the little metal ones with the crystals on the end of them) Love the way the metal feels and I really wanted to wear it thur out the days. but am finding that when I put it in I feel like it is going to slip all the way inside not sure what to do any ideas??    really was not wanting a larger one but that may be the only solution I can find

Please let me know what you think.   

thanks

You need one with a bigger base if the one you have feels like it's going to slip inside. One of my first toys was a set of three plugs, one small, one medium and one large. They all had flat, almost oval shaped bases that could nestle against the floor of my crevice. I was able to keep whichever one I was wearing in all day if I wanted without worrying about it slipping inside.

Depending on where you bought your plug, you might be able to find a metal one with the size you prefer with a bigger base.

Get rid of the metal one with the “jewel” base. Those are dangerous because the base isn’t bigger than the widest point of the plug, at least for the largest one in the 3-plug set that many come as a part of. The base is wider than the smallest one in the set, which many beginners think is the only place they can start. But they quickly find that their hole can take wider much quicker. And the weight and shape of them make it easy for your hole to suck it up and for it to tumble end-over-end once it’s inside. I can’t imagine trying to pull one of those out when the base is on the other side. From personal experience, my hole sucked one of those plugs all the way up. Luckily I was able to fish it out before it tumbled. I found a lot of similar stories like mine online, with worse outcomes.

These are a safe option. Butt Plug Trainer Kit for Comfortable Long-Term Wear, Pack of 3 Silicone Anal Plugs Training Set with Flared Base Prostate Sex Toys for Beginners Advanced Users [think before following links] https://a.co/d/5lbwMxn