[Toxic Twinks] Inquiring Minds Want to Know

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

When finding a guy, hands-down the face is what attracts me to a guy first and matters most when considering if they're hot or not, and apparently the majority of my readers as well. A guy can have a hot body and nice cock, but if they're face doesn't appeal to me, I might be inclined to pull out a blindfold or garbage bag! Luckily if most of my readers were truthful, I won't need them since most say their face is their sexiest attribute.

poll1.gifpoll2.gif

When it comes time to play, however, the cock and hole is what matters the most, and my readers seem closely split on which one is more fun. I would guess that those who are tops probably find the hold to be the most fun, and those who bottom probably think the cock is. I was very closely split on which one I would answer as my fave, but I would give the edge to the cock... you can play with it more ways than a hole.

poll3.gifI'm sure many of you will be out spending this holiday weekend soaking up the summer sun, so this week's poll is about swimwear (and underwear thrown in as well).6604046120611392664-678420649658309485?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.