Spring Fun

Vbguy

Had off on a beautiful Friday so tried the local cruising park.  Unexpectedly slow but decided to hang and see. Did the usual naked from the waist down in my truck on the dead end street. A few fly bys but nothing good. Finally a slow cruiser goes by and waves. He turns around, comes back up the street so my door goes open with my hard dick showing.  He stops and has his hard black dick out. He says haven't seen you in a long time....I said ditto to him.  We talk and then head into the woods.  Bare ass naked and swappin charged loads follows.  We lay on the sheet for a bit when he asked if I wanted to go to his friends house with him who has a huge dick. HELL YES.  About 15 min drive we arrive. We go in and there is a curtain glory hole at the door. As soon as the door closes a beautiful black dick comes through the hole....every bit of  10".  Into my mouth it goes as my bud straps. Then he sucks as I strip. Into the room we go the host hugs and kisses both of us, goes down and sucks us both. Over on the sofa 2 other black guys are fuckin. I feel a finger probing my hot hole and the host says he wants my white cakes. Over to the sofa, bent over with a tongue working my hole till I feel that big dick head rubbing on it. Didn't take long till he was balls deep in me. A good pounding and my 2nd load of the day. One of the guys that was fuckin follows right behind him...bang load 3.  I turn to sit and the other fucker sits on my dick and rides till I nut in him. It all goes for several hours during which I breed the host and get a 4th load. HELLO SPRING!!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 7

• 3 weeks later...