Painful Fuck

chaserslut

Just met a bi guy who has a gf. I love these guys because they just wanna pump and dump and don't care much about me at all.

Anyway, in his bedroom I got down on my knees and sucked him hard, He had a beautiful cock. Maybe 7 inches and girthy.

When he was ready he told me to get on all fours and he fingered me. I always meet prelubed so I think when he realised he didn't add any lube and just slid home.

Took a moment of adjustment on my part but he was already into a rhythm so I just enjoyed being used. This is where it got kinda painful though.

Every so often he pulled out and fingered my hole quite roughly, and his nails were too long. I'm not saying this as a 'omg he tried to poz me' type thing, I think he just didn't realise how painful it was.

I dealt with the discomfort and enjoyed the actual fucking but by the end even when he slid back into my hole it was stinging pretty bad. I got a nice big load out of him though.

I pushed some cum out when I got home and it was bloody. Like not pink, red. Still happy to have provided a warm hole for the guy though.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

12 hours ago, chaserslut said:

Just met a bi guy who has a gf. I love these guys because they just wanna pump and dump and don't care much about me at all.

Anyway, in his bedroom I got down on my knees and sucked him hard, He had a beautiful cock. Maybe 7 inches and girthy.

When he was ready he told me to get on all fours and he fingered me. I always meet prelubed so I think when he realised he didn't add any lube and just slid home.

Took a moment of adjustment on my part but he was already into a rhythm so I just enjoyed being used. This is where it got kinda painful though.

Every so often he pulled out and fingered my hole quite roughly, and his nails were too long. I'm not saying this as a 'omg he tried to poz me' type thing, I think he just didn't realise how painful it was.

I dealt with the discomfort and enjoyed the actual fucking but by the end even when he slid back into my hole it was stinging pretty bad. I got a nice big load out of him though.

I pushed some cum out when I got home and it was bloody. Like not pink, red. Still happy to have provided a warm hole for the guy though.

Hot story man. What are his & your stats? You have a hot ass. 😛

8 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Hot story man. What are his & your stats? You have a hot ass. 😛

Thanks! My ass is still a bit sore today. I'm 30 and he's 45. No idea of his status or anything but he does have a gf. 

• Like 1