3 way with straight neighbor

Beardude

I had the hottest three way with my "straight" married to a woman neighbor and my regular fuck bud. This was a couple days ago.

It all started when my straight neighbor said to me one day that the next time I have a guy fiuck me he wants to suck the guy hard then watch him fuck me. He knows what a slut I am. I'm a little shocked but waste no time giving my reliable fuck bud of 5 years a call and explain the situation. Of course he's totally into it. 

So the day arrives and as planned my neighbor sucks my fuck buds dick until its rock hard. Then my neighbor sits on the bed next to me and pushes me back and lifts my legs up for me. He holds them up as my fuck bud pounds my hole for a good 20 minutes. All the while my neighbor is watching his dick go in and out of me and saying things like "yeah fuck him good" and "cum in him". 

After my fuck bud shoot his load in me balls deep my neighbor starts fingering my hole. He's say stuff like "you got filled up" and "you're hole is so nice and silky smooth". My neighbor then starts to suck my dick with 3 fingers up my cum filled hole. I'm in heaven at this point. Fuck it feels good. I shoot my load in my neighbors mouth and he swallowed it. We clean up a bit and my fuck bud leaves. My neighbor and I are talking about how much fun he had and we'll have to do it again. He also says to me he'd like to get fucked sometime after seeing how much I enjoyed it. Even though I'm mostly a bottom of course I offered my services when he's ready. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2