MilkChocolateNYC Queens Party Question

valleyvers

So I recently discovered the Milk Chocolate sex group and thinking about going to their party this Friday on the 21st. I have a few questions;

The site says the location has about 30 private booths, are these booths lockable like a bathhouse or can anyone just go in them regardless if their occupied?

Is backpack or other bag check-in mandatory? If I get a private room and it locks, I'd rather keep my bag in there

Is there parking on site? I dont know that area at all and the closest parking garage is at least 4 blocks away

Thank you

18 hours ago, valleyvers said:

So I recently discovered the Milk Chocolate sex group and thinking about going to their party this Friday on the 21st. I have a few questions;

The site says the location has about 30 private booths, are these booths lockable like a bathhouse or can anyone just go in them regardless if their occupied?

Is backpack or other bag check-in mandatory? If I get a private room and it locks, I'd rather keep my bag in there

Is there parking on site? I dont know that area at all and the closest parking garage is at least 4 blocks away

Thank you

Its NOT a bathhouse.

Its a hosted event 'sex party' in a private space which has been converted to a sex club with couches, slings and some glory hole booths.

The 30 private booths are lockable similar to a sex club (Slammers, Blow Buddies SF) or an ABS.

Clothes check and bag check is mandatory. No cell phones are allowed in the back. Some nights feature certain dress codes. Check the website for that.

There is street parking across the street next to the Manhattan bound subway station. Check Google Maps (StreetView) for a better look.

If you're driving there would be no need to bring a bag inside. Just cell phone, money to get in and car keys. I would not travel to the area with valuables in my car nor bring inside even though the front desk bag check attendants are 100% focused and professional with safe guarding your belongings.

Edited by topblkmale

6 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Its NOT a bathhouse.

Its a hosted event 'sex party' in a private space which has been converted to a sex club with couches, slings and some glory hole booths.

The 30 private booths are lockable similar to a sex club (Slammers, Blow Buddies SF) or an ABS.

Clothes check and bag check is mandatory. No cell phones are allowed in the back. Some nights feature certain dress codes. Check the website for that.

There is street parking across the street next to the Manhattan bound subway station. Check Google Maps (StreetView) for a better look.

If you're driving there would be no need to bring a bag inside. Just cell phone, money to get in and car keys. I would not travel to the area with valuables in my car nor bring inside even though the front desk bag check attendants are 100% focused and professional with safe guarding your belongings.

Thank you