Inanimate Objects of your ideal fetish scene

Most people have "type(s) of play" they identify with or a "type" of partner they want. Instead of thinking of those things,  I'm curious if there are particular inanimate objects you envision in an ideal scene (real or fantasy scene)? I'm especially referring to inanimate objects that are not usually sexual ordinarily... but are for you.  How/why do these particular inanimate items help to get you off or complete the ideal scene for you? 

I'll list a some to start the discussion and add more as I can. 

* Baggy/saggy Jeans - I use them to hide when plugged these days. In my adolescence I used to think it was useful to hide big hard ons.

* Boxing gloves - I used before for jerk off. Now fantasize about using for fisting. Example [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/max-wide-com-takes-whole-boxing-glove-in-hus-megahole-xhQ2Y8t

" Shoes - There is something about certain shoes that gets me going. Usually it's red or black Air Jordans for some reason. Something about it setting the ideal scene is there, but is hard to put in words. 

* Bean bag chairs - There is something about it for me because it's where I was first sucked off. Also there's something fun about position there. 

To this day, I still remember my grandfather’s steel mesh glove. He was a butcher and kept it on his block. I remember him handing it to me and told me to put it on as I was now old enough to learn some of the more advanced basics of butchering. My mind exploded at the feeling of it surrounding my hand… the weight … the feel of it. From that day on I’d sneak into the bathroom of the shop and put it on and jack-off. 

Edited by badjujuboy

17 hours ago, sandiegodumm said:

@badjujuboy  You bring an interesting object I never would have thought of. You mentioned the weight and good memories. Is the weight like power or being virile in your mind? 

@sandiegodumm I never really thought about the aspect of power or being virile, but I could say yes. My grandfather was a very strong image for me… he definitely was what was considered a “man’s man” but still showed me so much love and attention. My other cousins would come to the shop to visit but I was the one who spent the most time with him. To this day, they all say I was his favorite. I just look at them and proudly say “I know.” 

It was something about the chain mail against my skin and enveloping me. I can say it was my first fetish and got me into tight constricted clothing… singlets… rubber… lycra… hell I even stole on a pair of my mom’s pantyhose and jacked off.  To this day I still get off on seeing a hard cock pushing up against sheer material and servicing it… even more so if a load seeps through and soaks the fabric to the point you can suck it up. I’m not into the whole garter stuff but a plain pair … yeah.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Upvote 1

@badjujuboy Several of my fetishes came about in a similar way to yours, it seems. The feel of certain objects enveloped me and spurred me to try more and more. Some stuck, and some evolved into new things. 

@TommiVirgin Catheter and milking machine are ones I could see sexually... Even though most outside this site probably wouldn't. Since being a teenager, I've had an image of those same objects used along with electrostim to create a scene. I'd love to read a sci-fi slant on this, because it would probably go into some interesting places...and make for good headspace during playtime. 

Enamas!

Had a guy give me many enamas in his basement by the drain. On all fours in the dirty floor just my head and chest laid on a rubber mat. He had a stand with a bunch of bags hanging on it with different tips. Had milk,coffee, wine and soapy enemas. Then a few did know what the hell was in them got me all buzzed badly i almost passed out.

I think after all of them i got at least a few hours of enemas as he was dressed naked with a rubber smock on. 

It was a fun night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So, I had an excellent session last night using two of the items I mentioned before.  Let me explain. I used a unique set of Air Jordans called stash . The reason these made the scene is they have pockets where I put poppers, lube, etc into. Anyway, I walked in with my partner looking like a skater wearing the AJ stash and baggy jeans. My partner immediately bent me over and after pulling the jeans down saw my Harness was holding a plug inside. After he was surprised with that, he saw the AJs and asked what's this? I showed him the pockets of poppers and lube and said I was ready to be whored  out. Made for a nice scene of non-sexual stuff being used sexually and led to some great play. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1