The hard cock head

Teneo

Letting men slide their cocks balls deep into my tight ass I instinctively squeeze my boi hole when the top pulls out I tighten my sphincter aiming to clamp down on circumcision scars and throbbing cock head this just pulls more blood into the guys penis. 

which brings me to my question. How many guys experience a guy ejaculating semen as he  holds still his cock head engorges  with even more blood becoming  rock hard for at least 30 seconds. After a guy cums his entire cock is extraordinarily sensitive but because he is super hard you pull his throbbing cock tight and deeper with your sphincter muscles. Which squeezes every las bit of his sperm into your wet bruised sensitive bussy. 

But still let more dudes finish inside you bareback. Because you love for that moment men stuff your bussy with their cocks and plant their DNA as deep inside their guts a can possible fit. 

(one summer camp a group of guys 9-14  came into a frozen jar for 9 days.( it was in back storage freezer very private and young guys shoot thick loads.  It got so full I switched into a 800ml beaker. And it filled 2/3 up. My turkey Baster takes max 28 ml. For reference a standard guy’s load is 4ml-8ml so about 5 to 7 guy’s worth of jizz in one squirt. My ex would always be fucking around with this cute Korean cumdump. And when he came over immediately used three 28ml of cum to lube up his little cumdupster (fun fact a girls vagina can hold about 80ml of semen). His fuckboy is young, dumb and full of cum. 

my ex takes the blaster and gives me the same treatment as his dick is probing his bowels balls deep into pussy. I hold his arm as he injects the third squirt of the sperm of more than 10 horny dorm room bros during summer, shoot me with another one.

now over 100ml of cum filling my ass and inevitably the cum flows deep inside and you can feel the pumps of cum. I’m absolutely drunk with cum, my legs fold in front of my chest as I feel my man’s hard cock for fully stretch my cunt wide to engulf his super slick dick I was surprised how fast his mushroom head cock slide balls deep. The cum made the whole experience in  inebriating. 

Our top and only cock that could  pound frozen cum shards deep into our colons. Needed to take a piss I secretly wanted to drink his piss but didn’t ask. 

I was so inebriated with jizz that my hand reached for the turkey Baster and I proceeded to squirt another 28ml. So 5 squirts or  a little over 30 men with of loads.  I was shaking. 

korean boy asked for more lube I didnt known if he knew it was cum. My bf had made play cum before and it looked exactly the same. I’m really  starting to wonder if he had ever made fake cum  to begin with.

I pumped two turkey basters full of cum inside this gaping hole. He wants to get fucked. If he hasn’t figured out why his hole is begging for more dudes semen then he really clueless and no wonder my ex is fucking this cumdumsters brains out and keeps him begging for more.  10 shots of cum are inside us and my ex comes back with double sided dildo and plugs both our asses up with it. My stomach is filled with so much cum and super horny. My ex feeds both of his bottom’s a squirt of cum into our mouths. This excited us both as we were ass cheek to ass cheek having gobbled up the entire double headed dildo  further pushing what ever sperm even deeper inside the man pussy okay 6 more to go.  

my ex continued to forced the remaining cum into our cunts one pump full semen at a time. I was already fucked stupid and my stretched  hole didn’t stand a chance as the turkey blaster slipped  inside the slit of our manpussy being fucked by the double side dildo  he didn’t allow for the dildo to be pulled out untill he injected  all the dorm dude’s cum inside us.

I will be honest if the dildo had not been stuffed inside me all the cum would have leaked out. As the dildo was pulled out of us we put my knees to our chests and let our gaping holes gargle every last bit of cum down our holes.  My ex loved to blow air into your ass keeping the semen of 70 guys from leaving or bowels. 

I love being a cumdump because my ass is greedy for jizz joy. 

(Cumdumps guys  from rural  cities beg to be cummed inside. City guys are so paranoid but frozen cum always makes bottoms want to get fucked.) 

My ex only let me fuck him once. Amazing ass. 

78B29742-40DA-42FF-93F0-E8C2807DE0BF.jpeg