[UK Sauna Slut] First Week Back

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

horny-278x300.jpgWell, i’ve been back now for one week, and completed my first week back at the grind stone.

Today was my first day off, and after the horrid night which was last night at work, i decided only one thing was the solution… taking some random strangers seed. *I logged into grindr, and started messaging a few guys. *One guy called James messaged me saying he was into bareback and wanted to breed me, could be at mine in 15 mins. *I was already douched so got ready and waited.

I was blindfolded when he turned up. *He licked my smooth hole for a while, before shoving his cock into me. *About 6″ long, but a decent fucker, he pounded away for a whole five mins then said he was about to come. *We both hit the poppers, and he emptied what he said (and what felt like) a 4 day load up my hole. *He quickly departed and I was left laying on the bed fingering my cummy hole.

Another problem then presented itself… i was still horny, and wanted more cock and cum in me. *Solution, grindr again.

A guy who’s photo did him no favours whatsoever got in touch, and the slut in me came out. *He wanted to seed me, I wanted seed…. what could be simpler. *I sent him my address and again was blindfolded by the time he arrived. *I never saw him, but he was panting, sweaty and from what i could feel, rather out of shape and exceptionally rotund. *Not a problem for a slut like me. *He slid his cock into me, which felt marginally bigger than the previous guy. *Unfortunately I got the impression that he is rather inexperienced in sex, and he was a bit clumsy, flattening me against the bed which was most uncomfortable… but I didn’t object cos he was fucking me, and his panting getting louder. *He groaned, and said that he’d just cum inside me. *I thanked him, and expected him to just leave. *Instead, he rolled me over, and started sucking my dick and licking my balls. *It actually felt nice, hadn’t had that experience for a while.

Anyway, he sucked for a while, and in doing so, his dick got hard again. *He raised my legs into the air, and thrust his cock back into my already cummy arse. *He fucked me a while like this, but then said that he couldn’t come again… with that, I hit the poppers to the max, pulled off his cum coated cock, and took it in my mouth. *I sucked him long and hard, tasting the spunk from my arse, on his dick. *He instantly got rock solid, so with that I jumped back into the doggy position at the end of the bed, and he thrust his now throbbing shaft into me. *He fucked hard, i wanked hard. *I knew i couldn’t hold out much longer, as despite his smallish dick, it felt fantastic… i could feel all the spunk inside me, little globules of it running down my balls. I announced I was going to cum, and pointed my dick backwards towards his legs, and then let loose a huge volley of semen which hit him square, and ran down said legs. *As I had hoped, it was enough to push him over the edge, and he pulled his knob out, gave 2 or 3 quick strokes, then shot another load over my hole.

“Push it in! Push it in!” I urged, desperate to get as much of his cum inside my cunt. *He didn’t need any more encouragement, and slid his cock into my rather cum sloppy hole. *When he’d finished cum fucking me and pulled out, I once again sucked his cock clean for him, and then collapsed onto the bed… the sheets were damp with his sweat, my hole was coated in 3 loads of spunk and the last of my cum was oozing from my own cock.

He got dressed this time, said he’d be in touch and then left. *I never did see properly what he looked like, but if his Grindr photo is anything to go by… he’s far from attractive… but I don’t care. *He was a good shag, and left my arse feeling suitably used. * I’m also pleased with Grindr as as of late it’s bringing me quite a lot of contacts. *I was chatting to a 18yo lad on it the other day who says he’s desperate to get into being a barebacking cum slut like me… I sent him the blog address, and by all accounts he was amazed at what goes on in the big wide world. *I’m going to keep working him, and hopefully introduce him to my world…

This evening I’m going to meet a friend who I’ve not seen in ages, and catch up over a coffee. *Other than that not a lot… I need to work more on *Day 2 of Torremolinos. *That will be online in the coming days. *So keep watching out for them.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.