UPDATE - Roughest bbc ever taken

bubblebottom991

Thought I'd post an update to a post of mine a few months ago.  Finally had a second session with the top I posted about and it was even more intense than the first time.  The guy made clear that last time was just a "preview" and that this time around he "wasn't gonna fuck around."  I assumed it was mostly all talk cuz last time was already so intense, but he wasn't kidding...ended up fucking a full hour and a half this time, and he managed to pound harder too this time.  Always pride myself on never pulling off a dick but this time it even got too intense for me at one point given how hard he was going and how long his dick is...I started to pull off and he immediately grabbed my hips and yelled at me to stay still.  When I apologized and told him it was getting tough to take he just responded "that ain't my problem" and continued. I just kept poppering up and gritting trying to take it...

Like last time not pleasurable per se, but as a total sub faggot I know my pleasure is irrelevant in scenes like this...only thing that matters is that the alpha gets off on his terms.  By the time he nutted I had already pissed the bed a couple times and was barely conscious...but he told me I did what he needed and he'd be back.  Will def report back more here...pic below is from this latest session.

pic999.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

22 hours ago, bubblebottom991 said:

When I apologized and told him it was getting tough to take he just responded "that ain't my problem" and continued.

…And continued. As though you had said nothing. This is precisely why a Top like this is my absolute favorite type to serve. The parameters of this event are uncomplicated. The entire scene is only and completely about ensuring he gets the maximum pleasure he can get, without worrying about reciprocation, holding back, or anything else. When I serve a Top like this, we both have one goal, it’s the same goal, we’re both going to give it everything we’ve got to reach it, and we’re both very good at it.

I just lament that such Tops are so rare. So many more men could enjoy that level of pleasure if they would just step up and take what some of us offer freely - indeed, what some of us consider them entitled to have.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

…And continued. As though you had said nothing. This is precisely why a Top like this is my absolute favorite type to serve. The parameters of this event are uncomplicated. The entire scene is only and completely about ensuring he gets the maximum pleasure he can get, without worrying about reciprocation, holding back, or anything else. When I serve a Top like this, we both have one goal, it’s the same goal, we’re both going to give it everything we’ve got to reach it, and we’re both very good at it.

I just lament that such Tops are so rare. So many more men could enjoy that level of pleasure if they would just step up and take what some of us offer freely - indeed, what some of us consider them entitled to have.

So true about too few tops that step up like this!  

Wish he was raping my tight boipussy without stopping even if I pass out 

it’d be so hot to wake up after he finishes and leaves with a sore wet cunt knowing I got used like a cumsock made for him to use to empty his balls