Took BBC in the back of my truck in a store parking lot.

jimmsmatt222

I Hadn't had a dick in me in quite awhile so when opportunity to get away from the house for a bit presented itself I figured I'd see what I could get into. Now I haven't had much luck lately finding anyone actually serious enough to meet so I wasn't expecting much but I figured it was worth a shot. I got hit up by a black guy who was interested and neither one of us could host so I offered to meet him somewhere and hop in the backseat of my pickup. I had cleaned out this morning during my shower so I was good there so I hopped in the back face down ass up and lubed my hole. Now when he sent pics his cock didn't look too big but in person it was a lot bigger, roughly 8.5 inches and about 2 inches thick. He hopped in cock already hard and slowly eased into me. I had to take it slow and pull off of it once or twice to get adjusted to it but once I did and he went full stroke it was amazing. He slow stroked me for a few minutes before he shoved balls deep and gave me the load I was after. I didn't want him to stop but he got soft on me so we got cleaned up and parted ways. Definitely want that dick again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1