Lack of aggression in tops.

Oldercumslut

I live in Central Arkansas.  One of the things I've noticed since I moved here is the lack of aggressive tops.   It's like they are afraid to hurt someone.  Even when I tell them to take me balls deep in one push, they push in slowly.     In my post on apps, I tell people what I"m looking for upfront.  I've come across a few.  One guy, in particular, had me blindfold myself in the garage. He then led me to sling and proceeded to rail me hard.  Now some guys will pound fast once they get in,  but not rough or what I consider aggressive.

Does anyone else notice this in their part of the country, or is it just the location I'm living in?

Different tops have different styles, and that holds true for any geographic location.  Don't think it's down to where you live, quite honestly.

Personally, I find many tops don't like being told how to fuck their bottom.  I don't really tell a guy what to do - especially in the action - because a part of me finds that the difference in each guy is part of the beauty of sampling the proverbial buffet.  That being said, though, I don't hesitate to tell a top to stop doing something if it makes me uncomfortable, physically or mentally.  

Can certainly appreciate your being upfront in the apps.  One doesn't get if one doesn't ask, I say.  Kudos to you for that.  I do wonder, though, if your predicament is just about the lack of available men in general?  I certainly wouldn't expect central Arkansas to be the same as central London - maybe it's just about sheer numbers?