First but definitely not last load, status unknown

Slutpaula22

Wow!!!! I’ve been a long time follower of this sight and slowly working my nerve up to exploring my bi/gay side, I joined BBRTS long ago, and recently created an A4A and Grindr profile as well to finally start indulging the other side of my sexuality.  A quick bit of background, I’m 45 and all my life have exclusively been with women and was married as well.  When I was married and dating I never hooked up with anyone else but in my younger years would frequent bookstores to suck and be sucked.  I also went to a mans house that I met at a bookstore where I sucked him and he tried to fuck me but couldn’t keep it up with a condom and at that time I was strictly safe.  My marriage recently ended, not due to anything regarding my curiosities but other deeper issues.  It has literally been almost a decade since I last hooked up with anything other than a cis female and my last attempt to get fucked by a mtf failed because I couldn’t work through the initial pain.  Taking an odd chance tonight I browsed through Grindr and come across a picture of a gorgeous woman and see she is nearby.  I figure what the fuck and message her and within a few minutes/messages she’s on her way over.  During the course of our messaging she sends me a picture of her gorgeous cock and ask where I want it and I obviously tell her in my ass.  During this time no discussion of status has occurred but her profile says negative.  Finally the moment arrives and so does she and her pictures don’t disappoint, she is gorgeous.  After getting to know each other a little we make our way to my bedroom where we get to business, me sucking her, us 69’ing and eventually with me bent over in doggie taking her cock like the bitch I felt like.  It hurt like I couldn’t believe at first but eventually it became the most amazing sensation as she rammed relentlessly into my ass.  The amazing thing was no lube other than her saliva from eating me out and spitting in me was used.  Eventually after I don’t know how long she asked where I wanted he to come and I initially told her, wherever you want but quickly changed that thought and begged her to flood my pussy with her come.  Shortly after she obliged with what felt like a huge load and sank on top of me pushing it even deeper into my guts.   After we both regained our breath and composure she went to my bathroom to clean up and answer a phone call.  I saw much blood on the tissues she wiped her dick with and when I wiped my ass it was a pink mixture of my blood and her cum.  In all my fantasies from reading stories on here I really never dreamed this was going to happen in such a random way, not only did I take a beautiful bare cock and let it breed my asshole it was attached to a gorgeous woman.  As I sit here writing though I am beginning to get anxious as I think of the possible implications tonight’s actions might have.  No mention of status occurred between us and thought she says negative on her profile can I really trust that?  I must admit I have become a bit of a chaser from reading all the forum posts and stories over the years and the throught that I may have taken a positive load tonight I actually extremely arousing. I might be seeing her again tomorrow and the thought of doubling my shots is getting me hard thinking of it.  Could I finally be the slutty Pozzed cumdump bottom I’ve been fantasizing about since discovering this site?  Should I assume she’s poz or ask, isn’t that stupid to do now since I didn’t before?  I’m also debating getting to a clinic, after I see her again and get Prep just in case but the more I think of it the more getting it this way with my face buried in my mattress taking a huge toxic load sounds amazing.  And if not this one maybe the next, now that I’ve had a successful Grindr meet I can’t wait for more.  I hope I didn’t ramble too much but I felt this was worth sharing as I owe tonight entirely to this site.

• Like 3

Since my first load and last was almost 20 years and neither time was status discussed. In that same time I probably had sex with 20 different women and rarely used condoms wiry them. My most recent load said her profile is accurate and she posts as negative so we’ll see, I’d rather not take PEP if not needed and the alternative I am opening up to.