Sloppy hole while getting fucked

Subbtmboya

Any tips on how to push out while getting fucked?

I know some btms when they get fucked with a big cock, sometimes their hole will start coming out as the cock pull out. I’ve tried pushing out at the same time to recreate that sensation but haven’t been successful yet 😞

You may need to be a bit mote specific what you mean by “hole will start coming out”, in terms of the result you’re looking for. On the one hand, one sometimes sees the pink tissue of the inner anus riding out along the cock slightly on the outdraw, which is a simple matter of friction, and doesn’t require any pushing on the bottom’s part. At the other extreme, you find “rosebuds” of prolapsed rectum pushed out and exposed consciously by the bottom. A prolapsed rectum is not actually a desirable condition, as it is usually the result of weakened supporting tissues, and can result in fecal incontinence and leakage, as well as constipation. I’ve had Tops try to get me to ‘push it out, push it out,’ but mine doesn’t come out - it’s not supposed to. I would advise you to be cautious about straining to force your bowel outside.

• Like 1