[Toxic Twinks] The 2nd Party

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

Last weekend the poz party host said he had 11 poz tops who could come over and breed my ass if I was available. Of course I'd drop everything to go do that! We both wanted this orgy to top the last one. He asked what the most loads I'd ever taken in a night was. I told him about the 16 loads I got while being whored out to my friend's friends a couple months ago. He figured with the 11 tops that we could easily break that record.

He also wanted this party to go a little more different than the last. This time I was not allowed to know who was seeding me. The entire time I was blind-folded and at their mercy, which they didn't show much. Our host encouraged them to be rough this time and pound me raw. He also instructed me to keep as much cum in me as possible. Most of the time I was down on the floor on all fours or they'd flip me around and have me on my back legs up. With no visual stimulation, I could focus completely on the feeling of their cocks in me, and every cock felt different. I could tell when a guy fucked me a second or third time. I also recognized a voice in the crowd, but not from the last party. I couldn't exactly place it though. About half-way though I started to feel sore, but they didn't even give me a chance to get away or take a break. As soon as one cock was out, another was in. At one point they tried to position me to do a double penetration, but it was too awkward and I couldn't get into proper position to do it. I didn't know how long they were going to continue either, but at one point the sore pain started to fade away. I was so loosened up and cummed up I felt like I could go on forever. I could feel and hear the cum churning inside me. I tried to keep as much in as I could, but a few cocks were rather large and displaced a lot of cum that leaked back out. I felt a couple of tongues try to felch the leaking cum. Slowly the commotion calmed down and voices faded away, until my host took my blindfold off and I realized we were the only two left.

He told me there was one last thing he wanted me to do before I left. He pulled out a martini glass and told me I was going to drink a "dirty" martini. He had me get back down on all fours. He started fingering my cum filled and saturated hole and told me to relax and push it all back out now. I felt load after load of cum gush from my hole and dribble out. He said it was one of the nicest and sloppiest holes he's ever seen. He fingered out as much remaining cum as he could, then handed me the glass that was half full with all their cum. He made me drink it all down and it was the best tasting cum ever. I was so into it I even licked the glass. Our host noticed and called me one the most cum hungry sluts of all time as well.

I can't tell you who was fucking me or how many loads each person dropped in me. They didn't always tell me if they came or when, so I know that my load count for the night may not be completely accurate. I think I took 20 loads, and I'm very confident it was more than 16. Our host even confirmed that it was more than that. He told me afterward that 14 guys showed up. Usually you have less guys than expected show up. Only 9 of the 11 actually did, but one of them brought a friend along. Our host also unannounced to me, posted a craigslist ad looking for poz tops to come fuck me. He got 4 responders to that. Only 2 of the 9 guys were repeats from the last party, but he wouldn't tell me which ones. I'm pretty sure the young guy who was the recent chaser was one of them.6604046120611392664-579652435903767860?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.