New to raw

Vtbottom

So I have only gone raw with one guy. He’s been breeding me 1-2 times a week. We did start with a condom but in the heat of the moment I told home I wanted it raw, been doing it that was ever since. I see a lot of bottoms on here saying they will only bottom raw. I didn’t notice a feeling difference on my end. Obviously he enjoys bare more. I do enjoy walking around after filled with his cum though. Does anyone else not really notice if they are raw or not? I know we are goi g to try and break a condom at some point because that’s something he wants to try. Maybe then I’ll notice a difference.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The feeling seems to vary with guys. I think the most important part, the most erotic part is knowing he shooting his load inside you. That part plays out in the mind, even though you might not physically feel him cumming in you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, Vtbottom said:

So I have only gone raw with one guy. He’s been breeding me 1-2 times a week. We did start with a condom but in the heat of the moment I told home I wanted it raw, been doing it that was ever since. I see a lot of bottoms on here saying they will only bottom raw. I didn’t notice a feeling difference on my end. Obviously he enjoys bare more. I do enjoy walking around after filled with his cum though. Does anyone else not really notice if they are raw or not? I know we are goi g to try and break a condom at some point because that’s something he wants to try. Maybe then I’ll notice a difference.

I had a similar situation with an older married guy who I'd meet up with once a week or so. I didn't feel any real difference. Of course it was extremely exciting when he took me bare because I knew he was going to be pumping my ass full. It was a psychological rush more that accented the physical pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I am mostly new to raw too, mostly been a rubber guy except for a few guys here and there, but when I go without rubber, topping, I get way more sensation and comfort.

I changed my driving route recently and I meet a few guys where trucks and construction guys park up, at the side of the highway. There is a bit of a forest and shelter trees there. I just take a tube of lube and leave the rubbers at the bottom of my pocket, just incase.  I have met a few guys over the last few weeks there, so far, the construction workers have never asked for a rubber, I used to just roll them on every time.

The other day, I saw a concreting contractor, I saw him walking in the forest, he gave me a few glances, and did not walk away when I walked over to him. I suggested walking to a very sheltered place, because it was mid afternoon and there were a few people around, he knew the spot. When we got into the forest clearing, he just right away stripped off his hoodie and shirt and pulled his rugby shorts down around his work boots. He was built, with loads of tattoos. I stripped off my fishing shirt and orange high-vis shirt and gave him a big bear hug. We mucked around for a while, touching a bit, I was truing to work out what he was into, I don't like to ask or be asked, I like to feel it out for myself. After ten minutes, I stepped back and turned him around, rubbed my cock up his crack. He loved it. I loved it. I pulled him in close.

I grabbed my tube of lube and we made ourselves comfortable, I slowly edged in, just starting with he tip. He needed to get used to it - slowly. This guy is bigger than me, so I was really turned on hugging him tight and being close, so he could feel my breath on his neck. We worked our way closer for about ten minutes, he started to say, when you cum, I want your cum in me. We fucked slowly and at times quickly for quite a long time, he was up against a tree.

There were some good arm thick branches on the trees. The afternoon was mild and there was no need to rush. I really enjoyed that we were just about completely naked. I heard some guys, far away talking, walking by a couple of times, we could not be seen. I enjoyed my cock in him, raw, I like the way you can feel the skin on skin, just a little bit of friction. He was breathing pretty hard, and I thought he was close, so I went a bit harder and started to get close. He asked me to cum in him again, I started to shudder. I stayed in him for a bit, I dropped a few drops in the leaf litter.

He did not cum, I got in front of him and we wrapped out bodies together.  After a couple of minutes, I started playing with is cock, he got really hard, I stood to the side, me and him started jacking him. I got behind him again, my cock was getting hard again, I rubbed my cock on his hole, nice and slippery with cum and lube. I kept jacking him and I put my tip in him again, started working it in and out a bit. He started to shudder, he blew a big load, I got in front of him and tasted some of his shots. I cleaned his cock off.  He pulled me up and we had another bear hug for a couple of minutes before getting our clothing sorted out. We put ourselves back together and started out of the forest. We must have been an hour or almost an hour.

I like how spontaneous it is without stopping to put on the rubber. I get the feeling that sometimes, I tend to just be into a jack off session, because that is more natural - spontaneous, nothing to get between a couple of guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, WestPhillyGuy said:

The feeling seems to vary with guys. I think the most important part, the most erotic part is knowing he shooting his load inside you. That part plays out in the mind, even though you might not physically feel him cumming in you.

i absolutely can tell the difference both as top and bottom. its not dramatic or a deal breaker but raw just feels better period. 

but im more a "its not if u win or lose but how u play the game" kinda guy who enjoys the actual fucking of fucking. too many guys imho have their eyes on the prize and the whole world has become cum addicts. its one reason why ive stopped topping random hookups. i barely get it in and already theyre beggin "breed me daddy!" stfu and enjoy how good im fuckin u. but in truth, im just being used as a cum dispenser for their crazy collecting addiction. yuck.  

On 5/15/2023 at 11:31 PM, norefusal said:

the whole world has become cum addicts. its one reason why ive stopped topping random hookups. i barely get it in and already theyre beggin "breed me daddy!" stfu and enjoy how good im fuckin u. but in truth, im just being used as a cum dispenser for their crazy collecting addiction. yuck.  

Yeah, that's a turn off for me too.  I like to fuck guys who don't talk to much, some grunts and groans. If they want my load, I just want them to say nothing or one time "cum in me man" I don't want a roll play. Otherwise, when I am close, I might ask "do you want this mate?".  A hot tradie guy, from a month ago, he just rubbed some lube in his ass when I was standing behind him. We didn't even say a word.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

The great thing is you take his load inside you, knowing that his seed is slowly being absorbed. I know when a man has shot his load inside me, I feel the pulse of his cock and the flooding of his sedd inside me. I have been getting fucked raw since I was a young teenage.

• Like 1